Who doesn’t love frittata? You can enjoy it anytime of the day for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Our easy to make frittata will definitely have you coming back for more.
- 1/4 red capsicum, diced
- 1/2 cup pumpkin, diced (small)
- 1/4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 large eggs
- 1 x 125mL Fortisip Compact Protein (Neutral)*
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch pepper
- 1 green spring onion, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Place capsicum, pumpkin and cherry tomatoes onto a baking tray and roast for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs with Fortisip Compact Protein (Neutral), salt and pepper.
- Mix through roasted pumpkin, capsicum, cherry tomatoes and spring onion.
- Pour batter into a small round, single serve greased oven proof dish.
- Cook in oven for 25 minutes or until egg is cooked through.
- Serve warm.
Serve warm with crumbled feta for a Mediterranean inspired meal. *Cooking may reduce the nutritional content of Fortisip Compact Protein (Neutral). If you have any concerns, please speak to your healthcare professional for advice. Oral nutritional supplements must be consumed within 24 hours after opening.