A ready-to-eat, high calorie, nutritionally complete dessert-style nutritional supplement.
- High in calories (200kcal) with 12g protein and 28 vitamins and minerals.
- Can help you meet your daily nutritional needs when your usual diet is not enough.
- Pudding-like consistency to offer variety from ready-to-drink liquid nutritional supplements and an alternative for people that may require texture modified food or drink.
- High in calories to help improve your body weight when you are unwell or recovering from illness.
- Good source of protein to support maintenance of muscle mass.
- Available in 4 delicious flavours: vanilla, banana, forest fruit and chocolate.
For use in the dietary management of
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- People with high energy and protein requirements.
- People with swallowing difficulties or conditions requiring texture modified diet.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for people with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for people with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 6 years.
Directions of use
- Ready to eat.
- Best served chilled.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Forticreme Complete is a ready-to-eat high-calorie pudding supplement (200kcal) with 12g protein and 28 vitamins and minerals per tub. It’s a good source of protein that assists in the maintenance of muscle mass and it can help you meet your daily nutritional needs when your usual diet is not enough. Forticreme Complete is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
Forticreme Complete is for use in the dietary management of people with disease-related malnutrition, people with high energy and protein requirements, and people with swallowing difficulties or conditions requiring texture modified diet.
Forticreme Complete is not suitable as a sole source of nutrition, for people with galactosaemia and/or with cow’s milk protein allergy. It’s also not suitable for children under the age of 6 years.
Forticreme Complete is high in calories (200kcal) with 12g of protein and 28 vitamins and minerals per tub. The complete list of ingredients can be found on the Forticreme Complete Product Fact Sheet.
Forticreme Complete is low lactose (lactose <2g/100g).
Forticreme Complete contains cows’ milk protein; it doesn’t contain soy, wheat, egg, nuts* or lupins.
Forticreme Complete doesn’t contain any halal forbidden ingredients.
Forticreme Complete doesn’t contain any kosher forbidden ingredients.
Forticreme Complete does not have any gluten containing ingredients.
There’s no preparation needed; Forticreme Complete comes in a ready to eat format and best served chilled but usage needs to be determined by a healthcare professional. Store in a cool, dry place and once opened, store in the refrigerator. Ensure you discard unused contents after 24 hours.
Forticreme Complete is used for the dietary management of disease-related malnutrition (DRM). It is also used for people with high energy and protein requirements and/or people with swallowing difficulties or conditions requiring texture modified diet.
Forticreme Complete comes in an easy-to-hold 125g plastic tub and is available in 4 delicious flavours – vanilla, banana, forest fruit and chocolate.
Forticreme Complete can be purchased via calling our Customer Support Team on 1800 884 367 or from your local pharmacy.
Forticreme Complete is presented in an easy-to-hold 125g plastic tub and is best served chilled. Your exact usage needs to be determined by a healthcare professional. There are recipes available to show you how Forticreme Complete can be incorporated to create a delicious smoothie or snack. Always take as directed by your healthcare professional.
You should be able to take Forticreme Complete with most medications. For any medication that specifies to be taken on an empty stomach, do not take these with Forticreme Complete. Interactions between medications and food and drink may exist. If you are unsure or have questions, ask your prescribing doctor about whether Forticreme Complete can be taken with your medication.
Oral nutritional supplements help you to meet your daily nutritional needs when your usual diet is not sufficient. They are available in a range of flavours and formats including:
- Milkshake style available in either 200ml bottle or a 125ml bottle, these ready-to-drink shakes are high in protein and energy. There are also options that are high in fibre and nutritionally complete.
- Juice style which is high in energy and available in a ready-to-drink 200ml bottle, providing an alternative for people who prefer fruit juice flavours or a change from a milkshake format.
- Dessert style high energy, high protein pudding style dessert that comes in 125g pots and can be enjoyed with a spoon.
When started early with a cancer diagnosis, an oral nutritional supplement can contribute to weight maintenance, which in turn supports continued cancer therapy and can provide better nutritional management outcomes.***Oral nutritional supplements are specially designed foods and drinks that can help you meet your daily nutritional needs when your usual diet is not enough, providing the extra energy, protein, vitamins and minerals needed.Taking an oral nutritional supplement in line with a healthcare professional’s advice can also help to reduce complications, reduce time in hospital and improve quality of life.***To learn more about the role of oral nutritional supplements in cancer, visit our Nutrition Corner.
For more information call the Nutricia Careline on 1800 438 500.
* Peanut (Arachis hypogaea), Almond (Amygdalus communis L.), Hazelnut (Corylus avellana), Walnut (Juglans regia), Cashew (Anacardium occidentale), Pecan nut (Carya illinoiesis (Wangenh.) K. Koch), Brazil nut (Bertholletia excelsa), Pistachio nut (Pistacia vera), Macadamia nut and Queensland nut (Macadamia ternifolia) and products thereof.
***Martin L Senesse P et al. J Clin Oncol 2015 Jan 1: 33(1):90-9.