A ready-to-drink, nutritionally complete, high calorie nutritional supplement shake.
- High in calories (300kcal) with 12g of protein and contains 28 vitamins and minerals.
- Can help you meet your daily nutritional needs when your usual diet is not enough.
- High in calories to help maintain your body weight when you are unwell or recovering from illness.
- Good source of protein to support maintenance of muscle mass.
- Available in 4 delicious flavours: vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and banana.
For use in the dietary management of
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- People with high energy requirements.
- People requiring a residue restricted diet.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for people with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for people with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 6 years.
Directions of use
- Shake well before use.
- Best served chilled.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Fortisip is a ready-to-drink 200ml nutrition supplement that is high in calories (300kcal) with 12g of protein and contains 28 vitamins and minerals per bottle. It can be used in addition to a healthy varied diet, which can assist with aiding recovery when unwell, improving body weight and quality of your life. Fortisip is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
Fortisip is for use in the dietary management of people with disease-related malnutrition, people with high energy and protein requirements, and people requiring a residue restricted diet.
Fortisip is not suitable for people with galactosaemia and / or a cow’s milk protein allergy. It’s also not suitable for children under the age of 6 years.
Fortisip and Fortisip Compact Protein are both ready to drink nutritional supplements shakes. Fortisip is available in a 200ml bottle and provides 300 calories with 12grams of protein per bottle. Fortisip Compact Protein also contains 300 calories but contains more protein (18g) in a much smaller 125ml bottle. If your struggling to drink larger volume and need more protein, Fortisip Compact Protein is the best solution for you.
Fortisip is high in calories (300kcal), is a good source of protein (12g) and contains 28 vitamins and minerals. The complete list of ingredients can be found on the Fortisip Product Fact Sheet.
Fortisip is low lactose (lactose <2g/100g).
Fortisip contains cows’ milk protein and soy; it doesn’t contain wheat, egg, nuts* or lupins.
Yes, Fortisip is halal certified.
Fortisip doesn’t contain any kosher forbidden ingredients.
Fortisip does not have any gluten containing ingredients. There is nil detectable gluten when tested to a sensitivity level of less than 5 parts per million i.e. 5ppm.
There’s no preparation needed; it comes in a ready-to-drink 200ml bottle. Store in a cool, dry place and once opened, store in the refrigerator. Shake well before use and ensure you discard unused contents after 24 hours.
Fortisip is used for the dietary management of disease-related malnutrition (DRM). It is also used for people with high energy and protein requirements and/or people requiring a residue restricted diet.
Fortisip is available in 4 delicious flavours – vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and banana.
Fortisip can be purchased via calling our Customer Support Team on 1800 884 367 or from your local pharmacy.
Fortisip is presented in a ready-to-drink 200ml bottle. It’s best served chilled and always shake well before use. Your exact usage needs to be determined by a healthcare professional. There are recipes available to show you how Fortisip can be incorporated to create a delicious smoothie or snack. Always take as directed by your healthcare professional.
You should be able to take Fortisip with most medications. For any medication that specifies to be taken on an empty stomach, do not take these with Fortisip. Interactions between medications and food and drink may exist. If you are unsure or have questions, ask your prescribing doctor about whether Fortisip can be taken with your medication.
For more information call the Nutricia Careline on 1800 438 500.
* Peanut (Arachis hypogaea), Almond (Amygdalus communis L.), Hazelnut (Corylus avellana), Walnut (Juglans regia), Cashew (Anacardium occidentale), Pecan nut (Carya illinoiesis (Wangenh.) K. Koch), Brazil nut (Bertholletia excelsa), Pistachio nut (Pistacia vera), Macadamia nut and Queensland nut (Macadamia ternifolia) and products thereof.