Fortisip Multi Fibre
A ready-to-drink, nutritionally complete, high calorie, fibre-enriched nutritional supplement shake.
- High in calories (308kcal) with 12g of protein and contains 28 vitamins and minerals.
- Can help you meet your daily nutritional needs when your usual diet is not enough.
- High in calories to help improve your body weight when you are unwell or recovering from illness.
- Good source of protein to support maintenance of muscle mass.
- Contains added fibre to support regular bowel function.
- Available in 3 delicious flavours: vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.
For use in the dietary management of
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with high energy requirements.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for people with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for people with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 6 years.
Directions of use
- Shake well before use.
- Best served chilled.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Fortisip Multi Fibre is a ready-to-drink 200ml supplement that is high in calories (308kcal) with 12g of protein and contains 28 vitamins and minerals per bottle. With added fibre (4.4g per bottle) to support regular bowel function, it can be used in addition to a healthy varied diet, which can assist with aiding recovery when unwell, improving body weight and quality of your life. Fortisip Multi Fibre is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
Fortisip Multi Fibre is for use in the dietary management of people with disease-related malnutrition, people with high energy and protein requirements.
Fortisip Multi Fibre is not suitable for people requiring a fibre free diet, those with galactosaemia and / or a cow’s milk protein allergy. It’s also not suitable for children under the age of 6 years.
Fortisip Multi Fibre is high in calories (300kcal) with 12g of protein, 4.4g of fibre and 28 vitamins and minerals per bottle. The complete list of ingredients can be found on the Fortisip Multi Fibre Product Fact Sheet.
Fortisip Multi Fibre is low lactose (lactose <2g/100g).
Fortisip Multi Fibre contains cows’ milk protein and soy; it doesn’t contain wheat, egg, nuts* or lupins.
Yes, Fortisip Multi Fibre is halal certified.
Fortisip Multi Fibre doesn’t contain any kosher forbidden ingredients.
Fortisip Multi Fibre does not have any gluten containing ingredients. There is nil detectable gluten when tested to a sensitivity level of less than 5 parts per million i.e. 5ppm.
There’s no preparation needed; it comes in a ready-to-drink 200ml bottle. Store in a cool, dry place and once opened, store in the refrigerator. Shake well before use and ensure you discard unused contents after 24 hours.
Fortisip Multi Fibre is used for the dietary management of disease-related malnutrition (DRM). It is also used for people with high energy and protein requirements.
Fortisip Multi Fibre is available in 3 delicious flavours – vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.
Fortisip Multi Fibre can be purchased via calling our Customer Support Team on 1800 884 367 or from your local pharmacy.
Fortisip Multi Fibre is presented in a ready-to-drink 200ml bottle. It’s best served chilled and always shake well before use. Your exact usage needs to be determined by a healthcare professional.There are recipes available to show you how Fortisip Multi Fibre can be incorporated to create a delicious smoothie or snack. Always take as directed by your healthcare professional.
You should be able to take Fortisip Multi Fibre with most medications. For any medication that specifies to be taken on an empty stomach, do not take these with Fortisip Multi Fibre. Interactions between medications and food and drink may exist. If you are unsure or have questions, ask your prescribing doctor about whether Fortisip Multi Fibre can be taken with your medication.
For more information call the Nutricia Careline on 1800 438 500.
* Peanut (Arachis hypogaea), Almond (Amygdalus communis L.), Hazelnut (Corylus avellana), Walnut (Juglans regia), Cashew (Anacardium occidentale), Pecan nut (Carya illinoiesis (Wangenh.) K. Koch), Brazil nut (Bertholletia excelsa), Pistachio nut (Pistacia vera), Macadamia nut and Queensland nut (Macadamia ternifolia) and products thereof.