A ready-to-drink, nutritionally complete, low glycaemic index nutritional supplement shake.
- Supports better blood sugar control for people with impaired glucose tolerance e.g. diabetes.
- High in calories (200kcal), 9.8g of protein and contains 28 vitamins and minerals with added fibre (4g).
- Can help you meet your daily nutritional needs when your usual diet is not enough.
- High in calories to help maintain your body weight when you are unwell or recovering from illness.
- Available in a delicious vanilla flavour.
For use in the dietary management of
People with diabetes mellitus, hyperglycaemia or impaired glucose tolerance who have, or are at-risk of, disease-related malnutrition or have increased energy and protein requirements.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for people with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for people with fructosaemia.
- Not suitable for people requiring a fibre free diet.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 6 years.
Directions of use
- Shake well before use.
- Best served chilled.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Diasip is a ready-to-drink 200ml nutrition supplement that is high in calories (200kcal) with 9.8g of protein and contains 28 vitamins and minerals per bottle. It can be used in addition to a healthy varied diet, which can assist with aiding recovery when unwell, improving body weight and quality of your life. Diasip is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
Diasip is for the dietary management of people with diabetes mellitus, hyperglycaemia or impaired glucose tolerance and have, or are at-risk of, disease related malnutrition, or have increased energy and protein requirements.
Diasip is not suitable for people with galactosaemia, fructosaemia, or those requiring a fibre free diet. It’s also not suitable for people with cow’s milk protein allergy and children under the age of 6 years.
Diasip is high in calories (208cal) with 9.8g of protein and 28 vitamins and minerals, plus 4.4g of added fibre per bottle. The complete list of ingredients can be found on the Diasip Product Fact Sheet.
Diasip is low lactose (lactose <2g/100g).
Diasip contains cows’ milk protein and soy; it doesn’t contain wheat, egg, nuts* or lupins.
Yes, Diasip is halal certified.
Diasip doesn’t contain any kosher forbidden ingredients.
Diasip does not have any gluten containing ingredients. There is nil detectable gluten when tested to a sensitivity level of less than 5 parts per million i.e. 5ppm.
There’s no preparation needed; Diasip is presented in a ready to drink 200ml bottle. It’s best served chilled but usage needs to be determined by a healthcare professional. Store in a cool, dry place and once opened, store in the refrigerator. Ensure you discard unused contents after 24 hours.
Diasip is for the dietary management of people with diabetes mellitus, hyperglycaemia or impaired glucose tolerance who have, or are at-risk of, disease-related malnutrition, or have increased energy and protein requirements.
Diasip is available in a delicious vanilla flavour.
Diasip can be purchased via calling our Customer Support Team on 1800 884 367 or from your local pharmacy.
Diasip is presented in a ready-to-drink 200ml bottle. It’s best served chilled and always shake well before use. Your exact usage needs to be determined by a healthcare professional. There are recipes available to show you how Diasip can be incorporated to create a delicious smoothie or snack. Always take as directed by your healthcare professional.
You should be able to take Diasip with most medications. For any medication that specifies to be taken on an empty stomach, do not take these with Diasip. Interactions between medications and food and drink may exist. If you are unsure or have questions, ask your prescribing doctor about whether Diasip can be taken with your medication.
For more information call the Nutricia Careline on 1800 438 500.
* Peanut (Arachis hypogaea), Almond (Amygdalus communis L.), Hazelnut (Corylus avellana), Walnut (Juglans regia), Cashew (Anacardium occidentale), Pecan nut (Carya illinoiesis (Wangenh.) K. Koch), Brazil nut (Bertholletia excelsa), Pistachio nut (Pistacia vera), Macadamia nut and Queensland nut (Macadamia ternifolia) and products thereof.