Who said scrambled eggs had to be for breakfast? Enjoy anytime of the day and even mix in your favourite sides. Our favourite combo with scrambled eggs is mushroom and cherry tomatoes.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 x 200ml Diasip (Vanilla)*
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, for cooking
- 1/4 brown onion, finely diced
- Pinch sea salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill or chopped chives, to serve
- In a mixing bowl whisk eggs with Diasip (Vanilla). Set aside.
- In a frying pan heat olive oil. Add chopped onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until softened.
- Pour over egg mixture and stir frequently over low-medium heat until eggs are cooked through.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with fresh herbs. Serve warm.
Fortisip (Vanilla) or Fortisip MultiFibre (Vanilla) can be used instead of Diasip (Vanilla). Add 1/2 a cup of mushrooms or chopped cherry tomatoes whilst sautéing onion to mix up your everyday scrambled eggs. *Cooking may reduce the nutritional content of Diasip (Vanilla). If you have any concerns, please speak to your healthcare professional for advice. Oral nutritional supplements must be consumed within 24 hours after opening.
Each 200ml bottle offers a nutritionally complete formula, packed full of energy, protein and 28 vitamins and minerals. It also has added fibre, helping to support blood sugar control for people with impaired glucose tolerance e.g. diabetes.
Don’t make breakfast a chore, it’s time to think ahead and make it the night before. Quick and easy to make, this breakfast delight is bound to make breakfast your favourite meal of the day.