Looking for the ultimate pancake recipe which is super easy to make? Try our tasty banana and oat blender pancakes.
- 1 x 200ml Fortisip (Banana)*
- 1½ cups oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 large banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 medium banana, sliced
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- In a blender combine all pancake ingredients until smooth. Don’t over blend; enough to combine well.
- Pour batter onto a heated, oiled frying pan.
- Cook over low heat for 2 minutes each side on until cooked through and lightly golden.
- Serve with toppings.
Fortisip (Vanilla) can be used instead of Fortisip (Banana). Serve with coconut yoghurt and passion fruit pulp for a tropical breakfast or serve with a dollop of cream and chocolate sauce to create a delicious dessert treat.
*Cooking may reduce the nutritional content of Fortisip (Banana). If you have any concerns, please speak to your healthcare professional for advice. Oral nutritional supplements must be consumed within 24 hours after opening.