PKU Anamix Junior
- For the dietary management of proven PKU in children aged one to ten years
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
|Flavour||Size||Code||Units per carton|
|Neutral||30 x 36g||89495||1|
|Vanilla||30 x 36g||89496||1|
|Chocolate||30 x 36g||89493||1|
|Berry||30 x 36g||89492||1|
|Orange||30 x 36g||89494||1|
Please contact the Nutricia Metabolic Key account manager
for your region.
PKU Anamix Junior is a phenylalanine free powdered drink mix containing a balanced mix of the other essential and non-essential amino acids, carbohydrate, fat (including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)), vitamins, minerals, trace elements and fibre. Available in Neutral, Vanilla, Chocolate, Orange and Berry.
- Five great tasting flavours: Neutral, Vanilla, Chocolate, Berry and Orange.
- Fun, child friendly packaging, featuring the Anamix 6 Family.
- Ideal to use while on the go or while travelling.
- A little provides a lot! Each 36g sachet provides 10g protein equivalent per serve.
- Improved formulation to meet the nutritional needs of children with PKU.
- Contains Phe-free protein (amino acids), carbohydrate, fat (including DHA*), essential vitamins and minerals and fibre to support healthy growth and development.
Direction of Use
- Measure the required amount of cold water into a container or shaker and add the prescribed amount of PKU Anamix Junior.
- Cover and shake until the powder has dissolved.
- The recommended dilution is 100ml of water plus one sachet (36g) of PKU Anamix Junior. Best served chilled.
- Store in cool, dry place.
- Once reconstituted, store in a refrigerator and consume within 24 hours.