PKU Anamix First Spoon
- For the dietary management of proven PKU in children aged 6 months to 5 years.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
|Size||Code||Units Per Carton|
|30 x 12.5g||143182||1|
Please contact the Nutricia Metabolic Key account manager for your region.
PKU Anamix First Spoon is a low volume, semi-solid (spoonable), very low phenylalanine, amino acid based, powdered protein substitute, containing essential and non-essential amino acids, carbohydrate, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Supplemented with DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and ARA (arachidonic acid).
Direction of Use
- Pour the prescribed amount of powder into a clean bowl.
- Gradually add the required amount of water whilst stirring with a clean feeding spoon.
- Mix until desired thickness is achieved.
- The suggested serving size is 10ml of water plus one sachet PKU Anamix First Spoon (12.5g).
- The consistency of the product can be altered by adding more or less water as required.
- It is recommended that cooled, boiled water be used when preparing the product for infants.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Prepare immediately prior to feeding and discard if not used within 1 hour.