A ready-to-use, nutritionally complete, fibre free, enteral tube feed for children 1-6 years (or 8-20kg).
For children 1-6 years (or 8-20kg)
For the dietary management of:
- Disease related malnutrition in children 1-6 years (or 8-20kg).
- Growth failure.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
|Size||Code||Units per carton|
|200ml plastic bottle||83938||24|
- Whey protein enriched and dominant for improved tolerance and protein balance.
- Higher proportion of fat, lower protein and iron content compared to adult formulations to cater for the needs of young children.
- DHA* dominant blend of long chain fatty acids to support brain function and prevent deficiency.
- Enriched with carotenoids reflecting general health recommendations for its antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.
- Fibre free.
* Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)** Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
Contraindication for use
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 7 years and over.
- Use with caution in children with a seafood allergy.
- Not for parenteral use.
Directions of Use
- Use at room temperature.
- Shake well before use.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Allergen and Cultural Information
- Contains milk, soy, fish oil.
- Low lactose.
- Does not contain ingredients that are forbidden in the kosher diet, however, the manufacturing processes have not been officially certified by the relevant religious bodies.
- Halal certified.
|Average contents||Per 100ml||Per 500ml|
|Energy||420 kJ||2100 kJ|
|100 kcal||500 kcal|
|Protein||2.5 (10%E) g||12.5 g|
|— Whey||1.5 g||7.5 g|
|— Casein||1 g||5 g|
|Carbohydrate||12.5 (50%E) g||60 g|
|— Sugars||0.8 g||4 g|
|— as Lactose||<0.025 g||<0.125 g|
|Fat||4.4 (40%E) g||22 g|
|— Saturates||0.5 g||2 g|
|— Monounsaturates||2.6 g||13 g|
|— Polyunsaturates||1.3 g||6.5 g|
|DHA||35.7 mg||179 mg|
|EPA||8.4 mg||42 mg|
|ω6 / ω3 ratio||3.8:1||3.8:1|
|Fibre||0 g||0 g|
|Water||85 ml||425 ml|
|Vitamin A||41 μg-RE||205 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1 μg||5 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.3 mg-α-T.E||6.5 mg-α-T.E|
|Vitamin K||4 μg||20 μg|
|Thiamin (B~1~)||0.15 mg||0.75 mg|
|Riboflavin (B~2~)||0.16 mg||0.8 mg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||1.1 mg NE||5.5 mg NE|
|Pantothenic Acid (B~5~)||0.33 mg||1.65 mg|
|Vitamin B~6~||0.12 mg||0.6 mg|
|Biotin||4 μg||20 μg|
|Folic Acid||15 μg||75 μg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.25 μg||1.25 μg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg||50 mg|
|Sodium||60 mg||300 mg|
|2.6 mmol||13 mmol|
|Potassium||110 mg||550 mg|
|2.8 mmol||14 mmol|
|Chloride||95 mg||475 mg|
|Calcium||60 mg||300 mg|
|Phosphorus||50 mg||250 mg|
|Magnesium||11 mg||55 mg|
|Iron||1 mg||5 mg|
|Zinc||1 mg||5 mg|
|Copper||81 μg||405 μg|
|Iodine||10 μg||50 μg|
|Manganese||0.15 mg||0.75 mg|
|Selenium||3 μg||15 μg|
|Molybdenum||4 μg||20 μg|
|Fluoride||0.07 mg||0.35 mg|
|Chromium||3.5 μg||17.5 μg|
|Carnitine||2 mg||10 mg|
|Choline||20 mg||100 mg|
|Carotenoids||0.1 mg||0.5 mg|
|Taurine||7.5 mg||37.5 mg|
|Osmolality||235 mOsmol/kgH₂O||235 mOsmol/kgH₂O|