- Made with the goodness of high-quality sheep milk.
- Blended with key ingredients.
- Gentle nutrition.
- 100% recyclable tin, lid and scoop.
At Karicare, we’re committed to supporting sustainability. That’s why all of our formula tins, including the lid and scoop, are 100% recyclable. Simply pop them into your home recycling bin once they’re empty.
Karicare Sheep contains the goodness of sheep milk and quality you can trust to support your little one.
Direction of Use
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveler. Avoid compacting the powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on bottom of the container.
- After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
|Age||Cooled boiled water||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeds per day|
|Birth to 2 weeks||50mL||1||Up to 10|
|2 – 4 weeks||100mL||2||5 – 6|
|1 – 4 months||150mL||3||5 – 6|
|5 – 6 months||150mL||3||6 – 7|
*1 scoop = 7.1g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 55mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
Allergen and Cultural Information
This product contains sheep and cows’ milk, fish and soy.
|Average contents||Per 100mL|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||16.0 mg|
|Arachidonic Acid (AA)||11.2 mg|
|Vitamin A||60 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1.0 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.6 (mg) mg-α-T.E|
|Vitamin K||4.6 μg|
|Vitamin B~6~||51 μg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.21 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.51 mg|
|Folic acid/Folate||11.2 μg|
|Vitamin C||10.3 mg|
|ScGOS ^||0.36 g|
|lcFOS ^^||0.04 g|
|a LCPUFAs – long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
^ short chain Galacto-Oligosaccharides
^^ long chain Fructo-Oligosacchardies
Lactose, sheep milk solids, vegetable oils (contains emulsifier (soy lecithin), antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate)), short chain galacto-oligosaccharides, dried omega LCPUFAs (contains fish oil, sodium caseinate, antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, di-alpha tocopherol), emulsifier (soy lecithin)), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, L-cysteine, choline chloride, taurine, inositol, L-carnitine.