- For use in the dietary management of medical conditions requiring a source of exogenous cholesterol e.g. Smith-Lemli Opitz Syndrome. Suitable for infants, children and adults.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
|Size||Code||Units per carton|
Please contact the Nutricia Metabolic Key account manager
for your region.
A powder containing cholesterol and carbohydrate.
Direction of Use
- Intakes should be based on serum levels of cholesterol and its metabolites.
- Most treatment protocols suggest a treatment dose of 100mg/kg/day.
- Dissolve the prescribed amount of Cholesterol Module to form a paste and add to drink or meal.
- One scoop contains approximately 5.9g of Cholesterol Module.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Always replace the container lid after use.
- Once opened, use within one month.
- Once reconstituted, store in a refrigerator and consume within 24 hours.
- Stir or shake immediately before serving.