Aptamil® Essensis Organic A2 Protein Milk Stage 3
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
Aptamil ® Essensis combines our unique patented synbiotic blend with organic A2 protein milk, making it our most exclusive formulation to help build strong foundations for your toddler’s future.
Aptamil Essensis is our most exclusive organic A2 protein milk formulation*
- Patented synbiotic blend, containing a unique probiotic Bifidobacterium breve M-16V.
- Zinc, necessary for normal immune system function **.
- Iodine, iron and zinc to contribute to normal cognitive function**.
- Contain organic protein A2 milk and organic milk fat sourced from certified organic farms in New Zealand.
- Product manufactured and certified organic in New Zealand.
- Certified Organic by Asure Quality.
- Our most advanced packaging innovation.
New lid for triple product security: protective sleeve, tear away tab and double interlocking wall.Optimised scoop placement: scoop holder on top lid to keep scoop away from powder.*Within the Danone and Nutricia ANZ range.** When consumed as part of a healthy and varied diet and is prepared as directed.
Contraindications for use
Confirmed cows’ milk protein allergy, galactosaemia, lactose intolerance. Not suitable before 12 months of age.
Direction of use
- Wash hands before preparing one serve. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, fill the scoop lightly and level off usingthe built-in leveler.
- Add 4 level scoops of powder to 120mL of safe drinking water. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 30mL of water. Whisk, shake or stir briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink, chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat water slightly before adding powder and serving. Discard unfinished drinks.
Prepare each drink separately. It is safer to use Aptamil ® Essensis Organic A2 premium toddler nutritional supplement immediately after it is prepared.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on bottom of the container.
- After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
|Age||Cooled boiled water||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeds per day|
|From 1 year||120mL||4||3 – 4|
*1 scoop = 5.0g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 30mL of water yields approximately 34mL of toddler nutritional supplement. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your baby may need more or less than shown.
Allergen and Cultural Information
This product contains cows’ milk, fish and soy.
|Average contents||Avg Qty Per Serve||% Daily Intake Per Serve||Per 100ml|
|Energy||394 kJ||289 kJ|
|94 kcal||69 kcal|
|Protein||3.1 g||2.3 g|
|A2 Beta-casein||0.83 g||0.61 g|
|Carbohydrates||9.2 g||6.8 g|
|— Sugars||8.2 g||6.0 g|
|— Lactose||8.2 g||6.0 g|
|Total Fat||4.7 g||3.4 g|
|— Saturated||1.2 g||0.92 g|
|— Trans||0.10 g||0.07 (<1) g|
|— Monounsaturated||2.3 g||1.7 g|
|— Polyunsaturated||1.0 g||0.75 g|
|— Total Omega||153 mg||112 mg|
|— ALA a||99 (ALA) mg||73 (ALA) mg|
|— LCPUFA b||53 (LCPUFA) mg||39 (LCPUFA) mg|
|— DHA c||33 (DHA) mg||24 (DHA) mg|
|— EPA d||8.0 (EPA) mg||5.9 (EPA) mg|
|Calcium||117 mg||25 %||130 mg|
|Phosphorus||119 mg||24 %||88 mg|
|Sodium||36 mg||26 mg|
|1.6 mmol||1.1 mmol|
|Magnesium||12.7 mg||16 %||9.4 mg|
|Iron||1.6 mg||27 %||1.2 mg|
|Zinc||0.78 mg||17 %||0.58 mg|
|Iodine||19.6 μg||28 %||14.4 μg|
|Vitamin A||70 μg-RE||23 %||52 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1.5 μg||30 %||1.1 μg|
|Vitamin E||2.2 mg-α-T.E||45 %||1.7 mg-α-T.E|
|Thiamine (B~1~)||0.22 mg||44 %||0.16 mg|
|Vitamin B~6~||0.16 mg||23 %||0.12 mg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.50 μg||50 %||0.37 μg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||1.2 mg||24 %||0.9 mg|
|Folate||22 μg||22 %||16.4 μg|
|Vitamin C||15.0 mg||50 %||12.3 mg|
|ScGOS ^||1.35 g||0.99 g|
|IcFOS ^^||0.15 g||0.11 g|
|Bifidobacterium breve M-16V||550 Million cfu||405 Million cfu|
|a Alpha linolenic acid
b long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
c Docosahexaenoic Acid
d Eicosapentaenoic Acid
^ short chain Galacto-Oligosaccharides
^^ long chain Fructo-oligosaccharides
# % Daily intake per serve is based on the recommended dietary intake for children aged 1-3 years.
Organic milk solids, organic vegetable oils (emulsifier, (organic soy lecithin),antioxidant (natural tocopherols (soy)), organic short chain galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), organic milk fat, dried omega LCPUFAs (fish oil, antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, natural tocopherols (soy))), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, potassium citrate, Bifidobacterium breve M-16V.