Souvenaid® Liquid is a medical nutrition drink that nutritionally supports memory function in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease.
Powered by Fortasyn® Connect, a unique combination of nutrients formulated to support the growth of brain connections
Is backed by 20 years of evidence based research, supported by an extensive ongoing research program
Available in 3 delicious flavours: Vanilla , Strawberry and Cappuccino
Ready to drink 125mL bottle
SOUVENAID® IS POWERED BY FORTASYN® CONNECT Souvenaid® is scientifically proven to support memory function in early Azheimer’s when taken daily for 3 years. Souvenaid® is powered by Fortasyn® Connect, a unique blend of ingredients to support memory and cognitive function in early Alzheimer’s including Mild Cognitive impairment. Fortasyn Connect® contains:
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Uridine monophosphate
- Phospholipids, B vitamins and antioxidants
What are the benefits?
- Nutritionally supports memory function in early Alzheimer’s disease when taken daily for at least 6 months.
- Contains Fortasyn™ Connect, a unique combination of nutrients formulated to support the growth of brain connections.
- Is backed by 20 years of evidence based research, supported by an extensive ongoing research program.
- Has been shown to be safe and well tolerated alone or in combination with Alzheimer’s disease medication
Souvenaid® Liquid is a Food for Special Medical Purpose (FSMP) for the dietary management of early Alzheimer’s disease. For oral consumption only. Must be used under medical supervision. Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition. Only to be used in addition to the normal diet.
- Souvenaid® is intended to be taken as one bottle (125ml) once a day.
- It should be taken under the direction of your healthcare professional.
- It may help to take Souvenaid® at the same time each day. For example: In the morning with breakfast. This should make it easier to remember to take it each day as it will become a habit.
- If you forget to take it at the usual time, there is no need to wait until the same time the next day to consume it. You can drink it when you remember or are reminded.
Souvenaid® can be stored in a cool dry place. Once opened, a bottle of Souvenaid® should be closed, kept in the fridge and consumed within 24 hours. We recommend drinking an entire bottle of Souvenaid® at once to ensure that the correct amount is taken each day.
In order to achieve the potential benefit from taking Souvenaid®, it is recommended that one bottle of Souvenaid® should be consumed once a day for a minimum of 6 months.
Souvenaid® is a ready to drink beverage and can be taken straight from the bottle, through a straw or poured into a glass depending on your preference.
It tastes best served chilled so we suggest keeping a few bottles in the fridge.
- Souvenaid® is to be used under medical supervision
- Souvenaid® contains nutrients that are naturally present in food. Results from four clinical studies showed Souvenaid® was very well tolerated and had a positive safety profile.1-4
- SOUVENAID® & OTHER MEDICAL CONDITIONS
- Souvenaid® is not suitable as a sole source of nutrition and should be used in addition to normal dietary intake.
- People who have an allergy to milk protein, fish oil or soy may not be able to consume Souvenaid®.
- Souvenaid® is not suitable for people with galactosaemia.
- Souvenaid® is free from gluten-containing ingredients (<20mg/kg).
- Souvenaid® is low lactose (<300mg/kg).
- People with diabetes can consume Souvenaid®. However, Souvenaid® does contain carbohydrates and, as with other foods containing carbohydrate, it is advisable for people with diabetes to monitor their blood glucose levels in consultation with their diabetes medical team.
- Soininen H et al. Alzheimer’s Dement. 2020; 1–12
- Scheltens P et al. Alzheimers Dement 2010; 6: 1–10.e1.
- Scheltens P et al. J Alzheimers Dis 2012; 31: 225–236
- Shah RC et al, Alzheimer’s Research & Therapy 2013; 5; 59
See real life success stories
|Average contents||Per 100mL|
|Protein||2.6 (10%) g|
|Carbohydrate||12.3 (50%) g|
|— Sugars||6.4 g|
|— Lactose||<0.025 g|
|— Fructose||0 g|
|Fat||4.3 (39%) g|
|— Saturates||1.5 g|
|— Monounsaturates||0.95 g|
|— Polyunsaturates||1.8 g|
|— EPA||240 mg|
|— DHA||960 mg|
|— w6 / w3 ratio||0.16:1|
|Fibre||0.55 (1%) g|
|Vitamin A||160 μg|
|Vitamin D||0.8 μg|
|Vitamin E||32 mg-α-T.E|
|Vitamin K||6.17 μg|
|Vitamin C||64 mg|
|Niacin||1.8 mg NE|
|Vitamin B6||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin B12||2.4 μg|
|Folic Acid||320 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.53 mg|
INGREDIENTS^ (Vanilla Flavour)
Water, maltodextrin, sugar, fish oil, cow’s milk proteins, flavouring (vanilla), uridine 5’-monophosphate sodium salt, thickeners, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, choline chloride, calcium citrate, soy lecithin, acidity regulator (citric acid), sodium L-ascorbate, potassium citrate, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, magnesium hydroxide, sodium citrate, potassium hydroxide, colour (curcumin), ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper gluconate, nicotinamide, manganese sulphate, calcium D-pantothenate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, thiamin hydrochloride, retinyl acetate, riboflavin, sodium selenite, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, potassium iodide, phytomenadione, D-biotin, cyanocobalamin, cholecalciferol.
^Please note the ingredients list is for vanilla flavour only. There are minor variations in the ingredients list between dierent flavours. For the full ingredients list, please contact the Souvenaid® customer care team on 1800 319 420.
Join Souvenaid® Connections online exclusive program
Join our growing community of patients with early Alzheimer’s disease who believe in hope. Our goal is to provide support for every patient and carer. We hope that, with our online support and our expert team, each patient can experience the clinical outcomes available with taking Souvenaid® daily. Joining the program is FREE and includes exclusive access to the following:
- Exclusive member pricing
- FREE welcome pack
- Expert support anytime, anywhere