Karicare® Soy Infant Formula
- Specially designed for formula fed babies aged 0 – 12 months. This formula is based on soy proteins and is low lactose , suitable for infants where an alternative to cows’ milk formula is required.
- For babies over 6 months, this formula may be recommended for the dietary management of cows’ milk allergy.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
|Product Code||Size||Units per carton|
Karicare® Soy is made with the goodness of non-GMO soy proteins. We blend in key ingredients to support little ones and leave out added preservatives and artificial flavours.
- Key ingredients to support babies.
- No added preservatives or artificial flavours.
- GMO free soy proteins.
- Dairy free, plant-based formula.
Direction of Use
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built in leveler. Avoid compacting the powder.
- Always add 1 level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each bottle separately. It is safer to use Karicare® Soy immediately after it is prepared.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on bottom of the container.
- After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
|Age||Cooled boiled water||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeds per day|
|Birth to 2 weeks||50mL||1||Up to 10|
|2 – 4 weeks||100mL||2||6 – 7|
|1 – 2 months||150mL||3||5 – 6|
|3 – 4 months||150mL||3||5 – 6|
|5 – 6 months||200mL||4||4 – 5|
|7 – 8 months||200mL||4||3 – 5|
|9 – 12 months||200mL||4||3 – 4|
*1 scoop = 7.1g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 55mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your baby may need more or less than shown.
Allergen and Cultural Information
|Average contents||Per 100ml|
|Total Fat||3.7 g|
|Linoleic acid (LA)||547 mg|
|A- Linolenic acid (ALA)||46 mg|
|Vitamin A||71 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||0.92 μg|
|Vitamin E||0.95 μg|
|Vitamin K||5.0 μg|
|Thiamin (B~1~)||47 μg|
|Vitamin B~2~||77 μg|
|Vitamin B~6~||37 μg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.18 μg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||0.41 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (B~5~)||0.32 mg|
|Folic acid||8.7 μg|
|Vitamin C||7.8 mg|
Dried glucose syrup, vegetable oils (contains soy, emulsifier (soy lecithin)), soy protein isolate, antioxidant (citric acid) L-methionine, choline chloride, taurine, inositol, L-carnitine.