Aptamil® AllerPro Syneo™ 3
From 1 year
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
|Size||Code||Units per carton|
A premium extensively hydrolysed formulation (eHF) for toddlers with confirmed mild to moderate cows’ milk and/or soy protein allergy. Contains extensively hydrolysed proteins for the dietary management of allergy symptoms. Aptamil® AllerPro Syneo™ Young Child Formula is a food for special medical purpose for the dietary management of cow’s milk allergy (not anaphylaxis) in young children. To be used under medical supervision and not to be used as a sole source of nutrition. Available in pharmacy without a script (Australia only).
Cows’ milk allergy (CMA) is a common condition that can persist until 3 to 5 years of age, putting children at risk of nutritional deficiencies associated with a restrictive diet.1,2 Aptamil® AllerPro Syneo™ Young Child Formula supports normal growth and development in toddlers with CMA as part of a healthy varied diet, and may help reduce the risk of nutritional deficiencies associated with a restrictive diet.2 Aptamil® AllerPro Syneo™ is the only extensively hydrolysed formulation containing Nutricia’s patented blend of prebiotics and probiotics for the dietary management of cows’ milk allergy (not anaphylaxis).
- Tolerated by 97% of children with confirmed cows’ milk allergy.3
- Children with multiple food allergies may need to continue on specialised formula to meet their nutritional requirements as the nutrient profile is better for growth than cereal or nut based drinks.1
- Unique synbiotic blend of prebiotics and probiotics.
- Prebiotics: 90% short chain galacto-oligosaccharides (scGOS): 10% Fructo-oligosaccharides (lcFOS).
- Probiotic: Bifidobacterium breve M-16V.
Contraindications for use
Allergy to extensively hydrolysed cows’ milk formula, severe (anaphylactic) cows’ milk protein allergy, galactosemia, malabsorption and primary lactose intolerance.
Direction of Use
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, add 8 level scoops of powder to 240mL of drinking water. Fill the scoop lightly using the built in leveler. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 30mL of water.
- Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the coldest part of the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on bottom of the container.
- After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
|Age||Cooled boiled water||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeds per day|
|From 1 year||240mL||8||2|
*1 scoop = 4.6g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 30mL of water yields approximately 33.3mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
Allergen and Cultural Information
Contains cows’ milk and fish.
|Average contents||Per 100mL|
|— Lactose||2.8 g|
|Total Fat||3.1 g|
|Arachidonic Acid (AA)||16.3 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||16.3 mg|
|Vitamin A||57 ug-RE|
|Vitamin D||1.6 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.1 mg|
|Vitamin K||4.3 μg|
|Thiamin (B~1~)||62 μg|
|Vitamin B~2~||137 μg|
|Vitamin B~6~||43 μg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.16 μg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||0.44 mg|
|Vitamin C||8.2 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (B~5~)||0.53 mg|
|scGOS ^||0.72 g|
|lcFOS ^^||0.08 g|
a Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
^ short chain Galacto – Oligosaccharides
^^ long chain Fructo - Oligosaccharides
Maltodextrin, whey protein hydrolysate (contains milk), vegetable oils (antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid), galacto-oligosaccharides (contains milk), omega LCPUFAs (contains fish, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate)), emulsifier (citric acid ester of mono- and diglycerides, sunflower lecithin), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, choline chloride, L-tyrosine, inositol, taurine, Bifidobacterium breve M-16V, L-carnitine
- ASCIA. Cow’s milk (dairy)allergy. Available at https://www.allergy.org.au/patients/food-allergy/cows-milk-dairy-allergy. Accessed October 2020.
- Mehta H et al. Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 2013;13:275–79.
- Giampietro PG et al. Pediatr Allergy Immnol 2001;12:83–6.