Aptamil AptaGrow 6+ Years
- Specifically formulated to address key nutritional deficiencies commonly seen in fussy eaters and nutritionally support growth and development for children from 6 years old.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
AptaGrow 6 + years. Nutrient dense milk drink, supporting growth and the immune system from 6 years of age.
Just 1 serve* a day of AptaGrow provides a boost of 18 essential vitamins and minerals – along with the added benefits of a patented synbiotic blend of probiotic Bifidobacterium breve M-16V and prebiotics – specifically tailored to the growing needs of children.
- With prebiotics and probiotics.
- Zinc to support immune system function.
- Vitamin A, which contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Enriched with iron for normal energy production.
There may be times during childhood when children eat a limited variety or quantity of foods that may affect their overall growth and development. AptaGrow is a nutrient-dense milk drink range with carefully selected nutrients, that is age-adapted to support the nutritional needs of children at each key stage of their development – from toddlers through to growing kids.
*Serve (200mL for 6-8 years and 230mL for 9-10 years ).
Contraindications for use
Cows’ milk protein allergy, galactosaemia. For enteral use only.
Direction of Use
- Wash hands before preparing drink. Wash and rinse cup, and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built – in leveller.
- To prepare a 200mL serving: Add 7 level scoops of powder to 175mL of lukewarm, safe drinking water. To prepare a 230mL serving: Add 8 level scoops of powder to 200mL of luke warm, safe drinking water.
- Whisk, stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Serve immediately, or for a cold drink, store in the fridge for 1 hour or until chilled. Stir before use.
- Discard unfinished drinks.
Prepare as directed, or try adding to your child’s favorite drinks or foods. It is safer to use AptaGrow immediately after it is prepared.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Use by the date on container bottom.
- After opening, keep container airtight & use contents within 6 weeks.
|Age||Cooled boiled water||Level scoops of powder^||Serve size||Number of serves per day|
|6 – 8 years||175mL||7||200mL||1|
|9 – 10
^ 1 scoop = 5.0g of powder. NOTE: Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 25mL of water. Only one serve per day is recommended. Consult your healthcare professional for advice.
Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition, designed to be consumed in conjunction with a healthy varied diet.
Allergen and Cultural Information
Cows’ milk, fish and soy.
|Average contents||Quantity per 200mL Serve||Quantity per 230mL Serve||Per 100ml*|
|Energy||600 kJ||686 kJ||296 kJ|
|144 kcal||164 kcal||71 kcal|
|Protein||8.5 g||9.7 g||4.2 g|
|Fat, total||4.3 g||4.9 g||2.1 g|
|— Saturated||2.9 g||3.4 g||1.5 g|
|— Trans||0.40 g||0.46 g||0.20 g|
|— Polyunsaturated||0.19 g||0.21 g||0.09 g|
|— Omega 3, total||90 mg||103 mg||45 mg|
|— ALA<sup>a</sup>||33 mg||37 mg||16.2 mg|
|— LCPUFA<sup>b</sup>||57 mg||65 mg||28 mg|
|— DHA<sup>c</sup>||37 mg||42 mg||18.3 mg|
|— EPA<sup>d</sup>||12.1 mg||13.8 mg||6.0 mg|
|Monounsaturated||0.95 g||1.1 g||0.47 g|
|Carbohydrate||15.6 g||17.8 g||7.7 g|
|— Sugars||15.3 g||17.5 g||7.6 g|
|— Lactose||15.1 g||17.2 g||7.4 g|
|— Sucrose||Nil g||Nil g||Nil g|
|— Dietary Fibre, total||3.5 g||4.0 g||1.7 g|
|Sodium||94 mg||108 mg||99 mg|
|Potassium||389 mg||445 mg||192 mg|
|Chloride||254 mg||290 mg||125 mg|
|Calcium||374 mg||428 mg||184 mg|
|Phosphorus||263 mg||300 mg||129 mg|
|Magnesium||60 mg||68 mg||29 mg|
|Iron||5.0 mg||5.7 mg||2.4 mg|
|Zinc||3.5 mg||4.0 mg||1.7 mg|
|Iodine||44 μg||50 μg||22 μg|
|Vitamin A||201 μg-RE||230 μg-RE||99 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||3.0 μg||3.4 μg||1.5 μg|
|Vitamin E||3.5 mg-α-T.E||4.0 mg-α-T.E||1.7 mg-α-T.E|
|Thiamin (B~1~)||0.39 mg||0.44 mg||0.19 mg|
|Riboflavin (B~2~)||0.60 mg||0.69 mg||0.30 mg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||2.6 mg||3.0 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitamin B~6~||0.41 μg||0.47 μg||0.20 μg|
|Folic Acid||71 μg||82 μg||35 μg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.99 μg||1.1 μg||0.49 μg|
|Vitamin C||18.8 mg||22 mg||9.3 mg|
|scGOS||3.14 g||3.59 g||1.55 g|
|IcFOS<sup>f</sup>||0.35 g||0.40 g||0.17 g|
|Bifidobacterium breve M-16V||1.1 billion cfu||1.2 billion cfu||525million cfu|
|a- α-Linolenic Acid b– Long Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids c– Docosahexaenoic Acid d– Eicosapentaenoic Acid e– short chain Galacto-Oligosaccharides f– long chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides|
Milk solids, short chain galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, dried omega LCPUFAs (fish oil, sodium caseinate (milk), antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, natural tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, di-alpha tocopherol), whey protein (milk), emulsifier (soy lecithin)), emulsifier(soy lecithin), Bifidobacterium breve M-16V.
Minerals: Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, iodine.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D3, E), folic acid.
Food for special medical purposes. Specially formulated for children who cannot meet their nutritional requirements due to a medical condition. Use under medical supervision.
FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS ONLY.