Aptamil AptaGrow. 3+ years.
- Specifically formulated to address key nutritional deficiencies commonly seen in fussy eaters and nutritionally support growth and development for children from 3 years old.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
AptaGrow 3 + years. Nutrient dense milk drink, supporting growth and the immune system from 3 years of age.
Just 1 serve a day* of AptaGrow provides a boost of 18 essential vitamins and minerals – along with the added benefits of a patented synbiotic blend of probiotic Bifidobacterium breve M-16V and prebiotics – specifically tailored to the growing needs of toddlers.
- With prebiotics and probiotics.
- Calcium and vitamin D for normal teeth and bone structure.
- Enriched with Iron for normal cognitive function.
There may be times during childhood when children eat a limited variety or quantity of foods that may affect their overall growth and development. AptaGrow is a nutrient-dense milk drink range with carefully selected nutrients, that is age-tailored to support the nutritional needs of children at each key stage of their development – from toddlers through to growing kids.
*serve size (175mL for 3 years and200mL for 4-6 years).
Contraindications for use
Cows’ milk protein allergy, galactosaemia. For enteral use only.
Direction of Use
- Wash hands before preparing drink. Wash and rinse cup, and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built – in leveller.
- To prepare a 175mL serving: Add 6 level scoops of powder to 150mL of lukewarm, safe drinking water. To prepare a 200mL serving: Add 7 level scoops of powder to 175mL of luke warm, safe drinking water.
- Whisk, stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Serve immediately, or for a cold drink, store in the fridge for 1 hour or until chilled. Stir before use.
- Discard unfinished drinks.
Prepare as directed, or to be added to a child’s favorite drinks or foods. It is safer to use AptaGrow immediately after it is prepared.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on container bottom.
- After opening, keep container airtight & use contents within 6 weeks.
|Level scoops of powder^||Serve size||Number of serves per day|
|4 – 6 years||175mL||7||200mL||1|
^ 1 scoop = 4.5g of powder. NOTE: Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 25mL of water. Only one serve per day is recommended. Consult your healthcare professional for advice.
Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition, designed to be consumed in conjunction with a healthy varied diet.
Allergen and Cultural Information
Cows’ milk, fish and soy.
|Average contents||Quantity per 175mL Serve||Quantity per 200mL Serve||Per 100ml*|
|Energy||514 kJ||599 kJ||295 kJ|
|123 kcal||143 kcal||71 kcal|
|Protein||5.4 g||6.3 g||3.1 g|
|Fat, total||5.9 g||6.9 g||3.4 g|
|— Saturated||4.2 g||4.9 g||2.4 g|
|— Trans||0.57 g||0.66 g||0.33 g|
|— Polyunsaturated||0.23 g||0.27 g||0.13 g|
|— Omega 3, total||102 mg||119 mg||59 mg|
|— ALA <sup>a</sup>||46 mg||54 mg||27 mg|
|— LCPUFA<sup>b</sup>||55 mg||64 mg||32 mg|
|— DHA<sup>c</sup>||33 mg||39 mg||19.2 mg|
|— EPA<sup>d</sup>||12.6 mg||14.7 mg||7.2 mg|
|— Monounsaturated||1.3 g||1.6 g||0.77 g|
|Carbohydrate||10.4 g||12.1 g||6.0 g|
|— Sugars||10.1 g||11.8 g||5.8 g|
|— Lactose||9.9 g||11.5 g||5.7 g|
|— Sucrose||Nil g||Nil g||Nil g|
|Dietary Fibre, total||3.2 g||3.7 g||1.8 g|
|Sodium||58 mg||67 mg||33 mg|
|Potassium||229 mg||267 mg||132 mg|
|Chloride||147 mg||171 mg||84 mg|
|Calcium||253 mg||295 mg||145 mg|
|Phosphorus||161 mg||188 mg||93 mg|
|Magnesium||42 mg||49 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||4.4 mg||5.1 mg||2.5 mg|
|Zinc||2.7 mg||3.2 mg||1.6 mg|
|Iodine||35 μg||41 μg||20 μg|
|Vitamin A||215 ug-RE||250 ug-RE||123 ug-RE|
|Vitamin D||3.2 μg||3.8 μg||1.9 μg|
|Vitamin E||3.1 mg-α-T.E||3.6 mg-α-T.E||1.8 mg-α-T.E|
|Thiamin (B~1~)||0.43 mg||0.50 mg||0.24 mg|
|Riboflavin (B~2~)||0.37 mg||0.43 mg||0.21 mg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||2.4 mg||2.8 mg||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin B~6~||0.34 mg||0.40 mg||0.19 mg|
|Folic Acid||64 μg||74 μg||37 μg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.37 μg||0.43 μg||0.21 μg|
|Vitamin C||19.7 mg||23 mg||11.3 mg|
|scGOS||2.89 g||3.37 g||1.65 g|
|IcFOS<sup>f</sup>||0.32 g||0.37 mg||0.18 g|
|Bifidobacterium breve M-16V||822 million cfu||959 million cfu||472 million cfu|
|a- α-Linolenic Acid
b– Long Chain
Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids
c– Docosahexaenoic Acid
d– Eicosapentaenoic Acid
e– Short chain Galacto-Oligosaccharides
f– Long Chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides
Milk solids, short chain galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, dried omega LCPUFAs (fish oil, sodium caseinate (milk), antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, natural tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, di-alpha tocopherol), whey protein (milk), emulsifier (soy lecithin)), emulsifier (soy lecithin), Bifidobacterium breve M-16V.
Minerals: Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, iodine.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D3, E), folic acid.
Food for special medical purposes. Specially formulated for children who cannot meet their nutritional requirements due to a medical condition. Use under medical supervision.
FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS ONLY.