Register to Access Patient Resources
Practical support for those using feeding tubes.
To access Nutricia’s Free Patient Resources click on the link below. The 2023 event will be celebrated from 5-11 February, so look out for the landmarks across Australia and New Zealand, lit up in purple and blue, spreading awareness for this very worthy initiative.
MANIC 2021 Video Series Available Now
Frailty & Malnutrition
Critical Care and Surgery
Dysphagia and Stroke
Fortisip Consumer Site
Our Fortisip Community
The Feed e-newsletter
This page is for healthcare professional use only.
- Hubbard GP et al. A systematic review of compliance to oral nutritional supplements. Clinical Nutrition 2012; 31: 293-312.
- Lidoriki I et al. Oral Nutritional Supplementation Following Upper Gastrointestinal Cancer Surgery: A Prospective Analysis Exploring Potential Barriers to Compliance. Journal of the American College of Nutrition 2020; 9(7):650-656.
- Roberts S and Ratray M. An evidence-based guide for the identification and nutritional management of malnutrition and frailty in the Australian and New Zealand community. Griffith University researchers within the School of Health Sciences and Social Work. Available here.
- Muscaritoli M et al. ESPEN practical guideline: Clinical Nutrition in cancer. Clinical Nutrition 40 (2021) 2898e2913.
- Volkert D et al. ESPEN guideline on clinical nutrition and hydration in geriatrics. Clinical Nutrition 38 (2019) 10-47.
- 6. Stroke Foundation (2022). Clinical Guidelines for Stroke Management. Melbourne Australia. Available at: https://informme.org.au/Guidelines/Clinical-Guidelines-for-Stroke-Management