Inaugural MCI Masterclass 2021
Welcome to the Inaugural MCI Masterclass.
This Australia first event led by Associate Professor Michael Woodward and Associate Professor Mark Yates brought together leading experts to present the latest evidence and insights which will help drive change in the early identification and management of patients with mild cognitive impairment.
Some examples of what you can expect to learn about:
- Maree McCabe CEO Dementia Australia presents on the rising tide of Mild Cognitive impairment
- Professor Sue Kurrle presents on the course of mild cognitive impairment with a particular focus on patient case studies.
- Professor Colin Masters presents on the role of Amyloid and Tau in Alzheimer’s disease and new treatments that may be available in the future.
- Professor Chris Rowe presents on mild cognitive impairment and diagnosis through imaging as well as the role of ADNeT
- Professor Sharon Naismith presents on benchtop memory tests that are available in practice and their relevance for patients with mild cognitive impairment.
- Professor Kaarin Anstey present on the latest evidence for lifestyle and dietary modifications for patients with mild cognitive impairment.
- Professor Philip Scheltens presents the latest evidence for the treatment of patients with mild cognitive impairment using a nutritional intervention.