- For use as a food fortifier to enhance energy intake in a wide range of conditions requiring a high energy, low fluid diet, such as renal disease, liver disease and catabolic stress. Suitable for infants, children and adults.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
|Size||Code||Units per carton|
A powdered blend of fat and carbohydrate.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition.
Direction of Use
Due to its neutral taste, Duocal can be incorporated easily into normal foods where there is a requirement for extra calories.
Can be taken as a supplementary drink flavoured with fruit or other flavours to taste.
- Measure the required amount of powder.
- Add powder to the volume of water required, stirring continuously with a fork until all the powder has dissolved. Once reconstituted consume within 2 hours.
Can be added to infant formula. Suggested amount: add 1 scoop (approx. 1.2g) per 100ml infant formula. Suggest increase daily by 1.2g increments as tolerated by the infant.
If the powder is added to infant formula follow strict hygienic measures to prevent contamination.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Always replace the container lid after use.
- Once opened, use within one month.
- Use immediately after reconstitution.
- Stir or shake immediately before serving.
|Average contents||PER 100G|
|Protein||nil added g|
|— sugars||6.5 g|
|— saturates||8.4 g|
|— monounsaturates||9.7 g|
|— polyunsaturates||3.1 g|
|— LCT||65 %|
|— MCT||35 %|
|— % energy from linolenic acid||4.4 %|
|— % energy from α-linolenic acid||1.13 %|
|Dietary fibre||nil added g|
|Sodium||< 20 (<0.9) mg (mmol)|
|Potassium||< 5 (<0.1) mg (mmol)|
|Chloride||< 20 (<0.6) mg (mmol)|
|Calcium||< 5 (<0.1) mg (mmol)|
|Phosphorus||< 5 (<0.2) mg (mmol)|
|Magnesium||< 5 (<0.2) mg (mmol)|
|Vitamin E||2.9 mg-α-T.E|
Dried Glucose Syrup, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Hybrid Safflower Oil, Canola Oil, Emulsifier (E472(c)).
FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS ONLY.