Karicare Toddler Goats’ Milk Drink Stage 3
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
Karicare Toddler Goats’ Milk Drink Stage 3 is a delicious and highly nutritious alternative for toddlers who have difficulties with cows’ milk based supplements or for parents who simply prefer to use a goats’ milk supplement. It has 16 vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin D and Calcium to support normal bone structure as well as Iron and Zinc for normal immune system function.
* Specially designed to supplement the normal dietary needs of toddlers, when their intake of energy and nutrients may not be adequate. *When prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy and varied diet.
- Made with the goodness of goats’ milk.
- Contains 16 vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin D and Calcium to support normal bone structure, as well as Iron and Zinc for normal immune system function*.
- Gentle nutrition.
- 100% recyclable tin, lid and scoop.
At Karicare, we’re committed to supporting sustainability. That’s why all of our formula tins, including the lid and scoop, are 100% recyclable. Simply pop them into your home recycling bin once they’re empty.
Direction of Use
- Wash hands before preparing one serve. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveler.
- Add 4 level scoops of powder to 200mL of safe drinking water. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water. Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving. Discard unfinished drinks.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on bottom of the container.
- After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
|Age||Cooled boiled water||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeds per day|
|From 1 year||200mL||4||1-2|
*1 scoop = 8.2g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 57mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
Allergen and Cultural Information
Contains goats’ milk.
|Average contents||Ave Qty Per Serve||% Daily Intake Per Serve||Ave Qty Per 100ml|
|Energy||665 kJ||294 kJ|
|159 kcal||70 kcal|
|Protein||4.2 g||1.9 g|
|Carbohydrates||18.6 g||8.2 g|
|Sugars||18.6 g||8.2 g|
|Lactose||18.6 g||8.2 g|
|Total Fat||7.5 g||3.3 g|
|Saturated||3.2 g||1.4 g|
|Calcium||233 mg||103 mg|
|Phosphorus||161 mg||71 mg|
|Sodium||46 mg||20 mg|
|Magnesium||18 mg||7.9 mg|
|Iron||2.8 mg||1.2 mg|
|Zinc||1.1 mg||0.49 mg|
|Iodine||17 mg||7.6 mg|
|Vitamin A||89 μg-RE||39 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1.8 μg||0.79 μg|
|Vitamin E||2.5 mg||1.1 mg|
|Thiamin (B~1~)||0.25 mg||0.11 mg|
|Vitamin B~2~||0.28 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitamin B~6~||0.28 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.49 μg||0.22 μg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||2.5 mg||1.1 mg|
|Folate||23 μg||10 μg|
|Vitamin C||15.0 mg||6.5 mg|
|#%Daily intake per serve is based on the recommended dietary intake for young children aged 1- 3 years.|
Goat milk, (90% when reconstituted), lactose (purified from cow’s milk), vegetable oils (antioxidant (sunflower lecithin)), acidity regulator (calcium hydroxide, citric acid).
FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS ONLY.