Aptamil Gold+ Pronutra S4
2 + years
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
A premium, dairy based toddler nutritional supplement, that nutritionally supports the immune system.1,2 Designed to help meet the dietary needs of toddlers from 2 years old whose nutritional intake may not be adequate.It contains no sucrose, is free from artificial colours and has a hint of vanilla flavour.
Nutritionally supports the immune system
- Contains Nutricia’s patented blend of prebiotic oligosaccharides (90% scGOS*, 10% lcFOS**), 1.3g per 100mL which has been clinically shown to:
- Reduce the risk of infection in toddlers at day care, when combined with LCPUFAs.^1
- Significantly improves intestinal microbiota by increasing the percentage of bifidobacteria in healthy toddlers.1,2
- The goodness of cows’ milk plus other ingredients important for growth and development.
- Two serves per day provides at least 20–50% of the recommended dietary intake (RDI) of 16 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Omega-3 DHA+ (fish oil) may play an important role in brain, eye and nervous system development.3–5
- Calcium and vitamin D for normal teeth and bone structure.
Contraindications for use
Confirmed cows’ milk protein allergy, galactosaemia, lactose intolerance. Not suitable before 12 months of age.
Direction of Use
- Wash hands before preparing one serve. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveler.
- Add 2 level scoops of powder to 100mL of safe drinking water. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water. Whisk, shake or stir briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat water slightly before adding powder and serving. Discard unfinished drinks.
Prepare each drink separately. It is safer to use Aptamil Gold+ Toddler milk supplement drink immediately after it is prepared.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on bottom of the container.
- After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
|Age||Cooled boiled water||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeds per day|
|From 2 years||100mL||2||4|
*1 scoop = 9.4g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 57mL of Toddler milk supplement drink. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
Allergen and Cultural Information
Contains cows’ milk, fish and soy.
|Average contents||Avg Qty Per Serve||%Daily Intake Per Serve||Per 100mL|
|Energy||335 kJ||294 kJ|
|80 kcal||70 kcal|
|Protein||2.8 g||2.4 g|
|Carbohydrates||10.9 g||9.5 g|
|— Sugars||6.9 g||6.0 g|
|— Lactose||6.2 g||5.5 g|
|Total Fat||2.4 g||2.1 g|
|— Saturated||1.1 g||1.0 g|
|— Trans||<0.1 g||<0.1 g|
|— Monounsaturated||0.74 g||0.65 g|
|— Polyunsaturated||0.47 g||0.41 g|
|Total Omega 3||94 g||82 g|
|— ALA<sup>a</sup>||48 mg||42 mg|
|— LCPUFAs^||46 mg||40 mg|
|— DHA<sup>b</sup>||32 mg||28 mg|
|— EPA<sup>c</sup>||8.1 mg||7.1 mg|
|Calcium||112 mg||16 %||98 mg|
|Phosphorus||81 mg||16 %||71 mg|
|Sodium||31 mg||27 mg|
|1.3 mmol||1.2 mmol|
|Magnesium||14.4 mg||18 %||12.7 mg|
|Iron||1.5 mg||26 %||1.3 mg|
|Zinc||0.94 mg||21 %||0.83 mg|
|Iodine||25 μg||35 %||22 μg|
|Vitamin A||63 μg-RE||21 %||55 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1.2 μg||25 %||1.1 μg|
|Vitamin E||2.2 mg||44 %||1.9 mg|
|Thiamine (B~1~)||0.13 mg||26 %||0.11 mg|
|Riboflavin (B~2~)||0.25 mg||31 %||0.22 mg|
|Vitamin B~6~||0.16 mg||23 %||0.14 mg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.40 μg||40 %||0.35 μg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||1.1 mg||22 %||0.95 mg|
|Folate||43 μg||43 %||38 μg|
|Vitamin C||15.0 mg||50 %||13.2 mg|
|ScGOS*||1.35 g||1.18 g|
|lcFOS**||0.15 g||0.13 g|
Milk solids, maltodextrin, vegetable oils, (contains emulsifier (soy lecithin)), antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate), short chain galacto-oligosaccharides, dried omega LCPUFAs (contains fish oil, sodium caseinate, whey protein, emulsifier (soy lecithin), antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, di-alpha tocopherol)), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, potassium citrate.
- Chatchatee et al. J Paed Gastro Nutr 2014; 58: 428–437.
- Rezaiki L et al. Presented at the International Symposium of Probiotics and Prebiotics in Paediatrics 2012.
- Koletzko B et al. J Perinat Med 2008; 36:5–14.
- Birch et al. Am J Clin Nutr 2010; 91:848–859.
- Innis S et al. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2009; 48:S16–S24.