Aptamil® Essensis Organic A2 Protein Milk Stage 2
- Healthy infants from 6 months as a partial or complete breast milk substitute.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
Aptamil ® Essensis combines our unique patented synbiotic blend with organic A2 protein milk, making it our most exclusive formulation to help build strong foundations for your baby’s future.
Aptamil ® Essensis is our most exclusive organic A2 protein milk formulation*
- Patented synbiotic blend.
- Organic A2 protein milk sourced from certified organic farms in New Zealand.
- Product manufactured and certified organic in New Zealand.
- Certified Organic by Asure Quality.
*Within the Danone and Nutricia ANZ range.
Contraindications for use
Confirmed cows’ milk protein allergy, galactosaemia, lactose intolerance. Not for use for infants under 6 months.
Direction of use
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveler. Avoid compacting the powder.
- Always add 1 level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on bottom of the container.
- After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
|Age||Cooled boiled water||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeds per day|
|6 – 8 months||180mL||6||3 – 5|
|9 – 12months||180mL||6||3 – 4|
*1 scoop = 4.5g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 30mL of water yields approximately 33mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your baby may need more or less than shown.
Allergen and Cultural Information
This product contains cows’ milk products, fish and soy.
|Average contents||Per 100mL|
|A2 Beta-casein||0.19 g|
|Total Fat||3.7 g|
|OMEGA 3 LCPUFASa|
|Arachidonic Acid (AA)||18.3 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||11.7 mg|
|Vitamin A||69 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1.2 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.9 mg-α-T.E|
|Vitamin K||6.4 μg|
|Riboflavin (B~2~)||114 μg|
|Vitamin B~6~||64 μg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.29 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.72 mg|
|Folic acid||12.7 μg|
|Vitamin C||13.4 mg|
|Bifidobacterium breve M-16-V||570 million cfu|
|a long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids|
|^ short chain Galacto-Oligosaccharides|
|^^ long chain Fructo-oligosacchardies|
Certified Organic By Asure Quality Limited. If you have any questions about Aptamil Essensis 2 Follow On Formula, please contact our Nutricia Careline on 1800 438 500.
Organic milk solids, organic vegetable oils (emulsifier, (organic soy lecithin), antioxidant(natural tocopherols (soy)), organic short chain galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), dried omega LCPUFAs(fish oil, antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, natural tocopherols(soy))), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, taurine, inositol, Bifidobacterium breve M-16V (570 million cfu/100mL), choline chloride, L-carnitine.