Aptamil® Essensis Organic A2 Protein Milk Stage 1
- Healthy infants from birth as a partial or complete breast milk substitute.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
Aptamil ® Essensis combines our unique patented synbiotic blend with organic A2 protein milk, making it our most exclusive formulation to help build strong foundations for your baby’s future.
Features and Benefits
Aptamil® Essensis is our most exclusive organic A2 protein milk formulation*
- Patented synbiotic blend.
- Organic A2 protein milk sourced from certified organic farms in New Zealand.
- Product manufactured and certified organic in New Zealand.
- Certified Organic by Asure Quality.
* Within the Danone and Nutricia ANZ range.
Contraindications for use
Confirmed cows’ milk protein allergy, galactosaemia, lactose intolerance.
Direction of use
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveler. Avoid compacting the powder.
- Always add 1 level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each bottle separately. It is safer to use Aptamil® Essensis InfantFormula immediately after it is prepared.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on bottom of the container.
- After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
|Age||Cooled boiled water||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeds per day|
|Birth to 2 weeks||60mL||2||Up to 8|
|2 – 4 weeks||90mL||3||7 – 8|
|1 – 2 months||120mL||4||6 – 7|
|3 – 4 months||150mL||5||5 – 6|
|5 – 6 months||180mL||6||5|
*1 scoop = 4.4g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 30mL of water yields approximately 33mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your baby may need more or less than shown.
Allergen and Cultural Information
Contains cows’ milk and fish and soy.
|Average contents||Average Per 100mL|
|A2 Beta-casein||0.18 g|
|Total Fat||3.6 g|
|Omega 3 LCPUFAs<sup>a</sup>|
|Arachidonic Acid (AA)||17.6 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||11.3 mg|
|Vitamin A||68 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1.2 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.9 mg-α-T.E|
|Vitamin K||6.2 μg|
|Riboflavin (B~2~)||112 μg|
|Vitamin B~6~||62 μg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.29 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.71 mg|
|Folic acid||12.4 μg|
|Vitamin C||13.0 mg|
|Bifidobacterium breve M-16-V||750 million cfu|
|a Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids|
|^ short chain Galacto-Oligosaccharides|
|^^ long chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides|
Organic milk solids, organic vegetable oils (emulsifier, (organic soy lecithin), antioxidant(natural tocopherols (soy)), organic short chain galactooligosaccharides (milk), dried omega LCPUFAs(fish oil, antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, natural tocopherols(soy))), long chain fructo oligosaccharides, taurine, inositol, Bifidobacterium breve M-16V (750 million cfu/100mL), choline chloride, L-carnitine.