Powered by Fortasyn® Connect, Souvenaid powder is a food for special medical purposes that nutritionally supports memory function during the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Clinically Proven: Nutritionally supports memory function in early Alzheimer’s disease.1-3
- Research: Backed by 20 years of pre-clinical and clinical research.1-4
SOUVENAID® IS POWERED BY FORTASYN® CONNECT
Souvenaid® is scientifically proven to support memory function in early Alzheimer’s when taken daily for 3 years. Souvenaid® is powered by Fortasyn® Connect, a unique blend of ingredients to support memory and cognitive function in early Alzheimer’s including Mild Cognitive impairment. Fortasyn Connect® contains:
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Uridine monophosphate
- Phospholipids, B vitamins and antioxidants
What are the benefits?
- Nutritionally supports memory function in early Alzheimer’s disease when taken daily for 6 months.
- Contains Fortasyn™ Connect, a unique combination of nutrients formulated to support the growth of brain connections.
- Is backed by 20 years of evidence based research, supported by an extensive ongoing research program.
Vanilla & Banana (360g Tin) and Lemon & Orange (360g Tin)
For the dietary management of Alzheimer’s disease. To be used as a supplement to the normal dietary intake.
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Only to be used in addition to the normal diet.
- For oral consumption only.
- Souvenaid® Powder is a Food for Special Medical Purpose (FSMP) for the dietary management of early Alzheimer’s disease.
Direction for Use
- Souvenaid should be take one serve per day
- It may help to take Souvenaid® at the same time each day. For example: In the morning with breakfast. This should make it easier to remember to take it each day as it will become a habit.
- If you forget to take it at the usual time, there is no need to wait until the same time the next day to consume it. You can drink it when you remember or are reminded.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use before the date on tin bottom.
- After opening, keep tin airtight & use contents within two weeks.
Oral Nutritional Supplements.
- Scheltens P et al. Efficacy of a medical food in mild Alzheimer’s disease: A randomized, controlled trial. Alzheimers Dement 2010; 6(1): 1–10.e1.
- Scheltens P et al. Efficacy of Souvenaid in mild Alzheimer’s disease: results from a randomized, controlled trial. J Alzheimers Dis 2012; 31(1): 225–36.
- Soininen H et al. 24-month intervention with a specific multinutrient in people with prodromal Alzheimer’s disease (LipiDiDiet): a randomised, double-blind, controlled trial. Lancet Neurol 2017; 16: 965–75
- Shah RC et al. The S-Connect study: results from a randomized, controlled trial of Souvenaid in mild-to-moderate Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimers Res Ther 2013; 5: 59.