HCU Lophlex LQ 20
- For use in the dietary management of proven Vitamin B6 non-responsive HCU or hypermethioninaemia in children four years and over and adults, including pregnant women.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
|Size||Code||Units per carton|
|30 x 125 ml||82103||1|
Please contact the Nutricia Metabolic Key account manager
for your region.
A flavoured methionine free* liquid containing a balanced mixture of the other essential and non-essential amino acids, carbohydrate, vitamins, trace elements and some minerals, containing mixed juices from concentrates and natural flavourings. Contains Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA). Available in Juicy Berries flavour.
Direction of Use
- Water or diluted drinks should be offered/taken at the same time as HCU Lophlex LQ.
- HCU Lophlex LQ is best served chilled. Shake vigorously before use.
- Store at room temperature away from sunlight.
- Part consumed pouches can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.