- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition^
- 300kcal/bottle (2.4kcal/ml): energy dense to increase energy intake and improve body weight.1
- High compliance: significantly higher compliance (91%) when compared to standard 1-2 kcal/ml oral nutritional supplement (77%)2
- Compact bottle: significantly greater intakes of energy and protein with a 125ml bottle when compared with a 200ml oral nutritional supplement.2
- Fibre-free: for patients requiring residue-restricted diets.
- User-friendly bottle: ergonomic plastic bottle, with resealable easy to open cap.
A ready-to-drink, milkshake style, nutritionally complete oral nutritional supplement.
For use in the dietary management of
- Disease-related malnutrition including patients with cancer, post-trauma, cystic fibrosis, burns, dementia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and diseases requiring a fluid restriction e.g. liver disease, renal disease.
- Patients requiring a residue free diet.
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for children under 6 years of age.
Directions for Use
- Best served chilled.
- Shake well before use.
- Usage to be determined by a health care professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
To order contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
|Fortisip Compact||Presentation||Code||Units per carton|
Full ingredients list and nutritional information available on Factsheet.
Allergen & Cultural Information
- Contains cow’s milk protein and soy.
- Does not contain wheat, eggs, nuts*, lupins.
- Halal certified.
- No gluten containing ingredients.
- Low lactose (lactose <2g/100g)
- Smith et al. Nutrients. 2020; 12; 517
- Hubbard GP et al. Proc Nutr Soc.2010; 69; OCE2:E164
* Peanut (Arachis hypogaea), Almond (Amygdalus communis L.), Hazelnut (Corylus avellana), Walnut (Juglans regia), Cashew (Anacardium occidentale), Pecan nut (Carya illinoiesis (Wangenh.) K. Koch), Brazil nut (Bertholletia excelsa), Pistachio nut (Pistacia vera), Macadamia nut and Queensland nut (Macadamia ternifolia) and products thereof, except those used for alcohol distillates.
^ In accordance with Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code – Standard 2.9.5