Contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
|Size||Code||Units per carton|
Please contact the Nutricia Metabolic Key account manager
for your region.
Glycerol Trioleate (GTO) Oil module is a pale yellow hexacosanoic (C26) free, oleic rich long chain triglyceride (LCT) oil, which is a component of Lorenzo’s oil.
Direction of Use
- Dialamine may be taken as a drink or a paste.
- Suggested dilution is 1 to 5, i.e. 20g of powder plus 100ml of water.
- Mix the prescribed amount of powder to a paste with cold water and make up to the required volume.
- If taken as a paste, water or diluted drinks should be offered at the same time.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Always replace the container lid after use.
- Once opened, use within one month.
- Once reconstituted, store in a refrigerator and consume within 24 hours.
- Stir or shake immediately before serving.