Complete Amino Acid Mix
- Complete Amino Acid Mix can be used as the protein source in a modular feed, where amino acids are required rather than whole protein or peptide e.g. severe malabsorption and allergy.
- Suitable for infants, children and adults.
|Flavour||Size||Code||Units per carton|
A powdered mix of essential and non-essential amino acids.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition.
Direction of Use
- Complete Amino Acid Mix may be taken as a drink or paste.
- Suggested dilution is 1 to 20 i.e. 5g powder plus 100ml of water.
- Mix the prescribed amount of powder to a paste with cold water and make up to required volume.
- If taken as a paste, water or diluted drinks should be offered at the same time.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Always replace the container lid after use.
- Once opened, use within one month.
- Use immediately after reconstitution.
- Stir or shake immediately before serving.
|Average contents||Per 100g Powder|
|Protein Equivalent||82 g|
|Total Amino Acids||98 g|
|Carbohydrate||nil added g|
|Fat||nil added g|
|Fibre||nil added g|
|AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|— L-Alanine||3.5 g|
|— L-Arginine||7.66 g|
|— L-Aspartic Acid||6.39 g|
|— L-Cystein||2.4 g|
|— L-Glutamic Acid||8.17 g|
|— Glycine||6 g|
|— L-Histidine||4.38 g|
|— L-Isoleucine||5.95 g|
|— L-Leucine||10.22 g|
|— L-Lysine||7.55 g|
|— L-Methionine||1.65 g|
|— L-Phenylalanine||4.5 g|
|— L-Proline||7 g|
|— L-Serine||4.29 g|
|— L-Threonine||5 g|
|— L-Tryptophan||2 g|
|— L-Tyrosine||4.3 g|
|— L-Valine||6.5 g|
|— L-Glutamine||0.7 g|
L-Lysine L-Glutamate, L-Leucine, L-Arginine, L-Proline, L-Valine, L-Aspartic Acid, Glycine, L-Isoleucine, L-Threonine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine, L-Serine, L-Tyrosine, L-Alanine, L-Cystine, L-Tryptophan, L-Methionine, L-Glutamine, L-Glutamic Acid.