Aptamil AptaGrow. 1+ years.
- Specifically formulated to address key nutritional deficiencies commonly seen in fussy eaters and nutritionally support growth and development for children from 1 year old.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
AptaGrow 1 + years. Nutrient dense milk drink, supporting growth and the immune system for fussy eaters from 1 year of age.
Just 1 serve* a day of AptaGrow provides a boost of 18 essential vitamins and minerals – along with the added benefits of a patented synbiotic blend of probiotic Bifidobacterium breve M-16V and prebiotics – specifically tailored to the needs of toddlers.
- With prebiotics and probiotics.
- Specific level of protein for toddlers – contributing to growth and
maintenance of lean muscle mass.
- Zinc to support immune system function.
- Enriched with nutrients, including calcium and iron for normal growth and development in children.
There may be times during childhood when children eat a limited variety or quantity of foods that may affect their overall growth and development. AptaGrow is a nutrient-dense milk drink range with carefully selected nutrients, that is age-adapted to support the nutritional needs of children at each key stage of their development – from toddlers through to growing kids.
*1 serve size is 175ml made up as per directions of use.
Contraindications for use
Cows’ milk protein allergy, galactosaemia. For enteral use only.
Direction of Use
- Wash hands before preparing drink. Wash and rinse cup, and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built – in leveller.
- Add 6 level scoops of powder to 150mL of lukewarm, safe drinking water.
- Whisk, stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Serve immediately, or for a cold drink, store in the fridge for 1 hour or until chilled. Stir before use.
- Discard unfinished drinks.
Prepare as directed, or to be added to the child’s favorite drinks or foods. It is safer to use AptaGrow immediately after it is prepared.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on container bottom.
- After opening, keep container airtight & use contents within 6 weeks.
|Level scoops of powder^||Serve size||Number of serves per day|
|1 – 3 years||150mL||6||175mL||1|
^ 1 scoop = 4.3g of powder. NOTE: Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 25mL of water. Only one serve per day is recommended. Consult your healthcare professional for advice.
Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition, designed to be consumed in conjunction with a healthy varied diet.
Allergen and Cultural Information
Contains: cows’ milk, fish and soy.
|Average contents||Quantity per 175mL Serve||Per 100ml*|
|Energy||483 kJ||278 kJ|
|116 kcal||66 kcal|
|Protein||5.0 g||2.9 g|
|Fat, total||5.5 g||3.1 g|
|— Saturated||3.8 g||2.2 g|
|— Trans||0.52 g||0.30 g|
|— Polyunsaturated||0.22 g||0.13 g|
|— Omega 3, total||102 mg||59 mg|
|— ALA <sup>a</sup>||43 mg||25 mg|
|— LCPUFA b||58 mg||33 mg|
|— DHA<sup>c</sup>||37 mg||21 mg|
|— EPA<sup>d</sup>||12.9 mg||7.4 mg|
|— Monounsaturated||1.2 g||0.71 g|
|Carbohydrate||9.8 g||5.6 g|
|Sugars||9.6 g||5.5 g|
|— Lactose||9.3 g||5.3 g|
|— Sucrose||Nil g||Nil g|
|Dietary Fibre, total||3.6 g||2.0 g|
|Sodium||54 mg||31 mg|
|Potassium||211 mg||121 mg|
|Chloride||135 mg||78 mg|
|Calcium||233 mg||134 mg|
|Phosphorus||149 mg||86 mg|
|Magnesium||41 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||4.4 mg||2.5 mg|
|Zinc||2.7 mg||1.6 mg|
|Iodine||35 μg||20 μg|
|Vitamin A||209 μg-RE||120 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||3.1 μg||1.8 μg|
|Vitamin E||3.1 mg-α-T.E||1.8 mg-α-T.E|
|Thiamin (B~1~)||0.41 mg||0.24 mg|
|Riboflavin (B~2~)||0.35 mg||0.20 mg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||2.4 mg||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin B~6~||0.34 mg||0.20 mg|
|Folic Acid||65 μg||37 μg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.34 μg||0.20 μg|
|Vitamin C||20 mg||11.6 mg|
|scGOS||3.24 g||1.84 g|
|IcFOS<sup>f</sup>||0.36 g||0.20 g|
|Bifidobacterium breve M-16V||785 million cfu||451 million cfu|
|a- α-Linolenic Acid
b– Long Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids
c– Docosahexaenoic Acid
d– Eicosapentaenoic Acid
e– short chain Galacto-Oligosaccharides
f– long Chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides
Milk solids, short chain galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, dried omega LCPUFAs (fish oil, sodium caseinate (milk), antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, natural tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, di-alpha tocopherol), whey protein (milk), emulsifier (soy lecithin)), emulsifier (soy lecithin), Bifidobacterium breve M-16V.
Minerals: Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, iodine.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D3, E), folic acid.
Food for special medical purposes. Specially formulated for children who cannot meet their nutritional requirements due to a medical condition. Use under medical supervision.
FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS ONLY.