- you communicate with us via email, LiveChat, telephone (including our Careline or Customer Service line), SMS or social media;
- you interact with us on our Digital Platforms, including when you register for an account on the Digital Platform, or send or post queries or comments;
- you place an order, or request certain products, samples or services from us;
- you fill in one of our forms, such as a customer registration form, credit or employment application;
- you participate in research activity, promotional activity, or competitions;
- you sign up for our marketing communications; or
- you otherwise correspond with us.
- The information collected by us may also include personal information:
- collected by us through tracking your use of the Digital Platforms, as further detailed at 7 below; and
- collected by us through other tracking technology, as set out at 8 below.
- ontact information, such as name and surname, email address, address and phone numbers;
- demographic information, such as your date of birth and gender, or age/s and gender of your child/ children;
- pregnancy information, such as due date and date of conception;
- information to support the processing and delivery of product and/or service orders;
- access information, such as IP address;
- any other information you voluntarily provide to us (this may include health information);
- credit-related information (such as your credit history, trade references, credit reports, any credit rating or credit assessment derived from a credit report); and
- other records of your dealings with us.
- to communicate with you and respond to information that you have requested or have registered for;
- to verify your identity when you communicate with us regarding your account or for use of our Digital Platforms, and to assist you if you forget your username or password for any of the services we provide to you via the Digital Platforms;
- to place and process your order, to process your payment, provide you with your order status, and deliver your products;
- to conduct address verification or credit checks for invoicing and billing purposes;
- to provide you with further information about us or other Digital platforms or goods or services offered by us or third parties which we consider may be of interest to you;
- to keep the Digital Platforms relevant and of interest to users;
- to customise the Digital Platforms to your preferences and to show you advertising and information that is most relevant to you and your interests based on the information you have provided to us or we have otherwise collected;
- to develop and improve our products, services, communication methods and the functionality of our Digital Platforms;
- to carry out marketing, promotional and publicity purposes including direct marketing, market research and surveys;
- to assist in providing better services to you by tailoring them to meet your needs;
- to deal with your enquiries and requests; and
- to assess and handle any complaints or for general customer care purposes.
Sales Promotions, Competitions, Surveys and registration to attend our events:
- We may collect personal information when you respond to one of our promotions, competitions or surveys or when you register to attend an event in order to inform you if you have won a prize, to place you on a guest-list to the event, and to help us better understand what products and services you would like to receive information about in the future. Entry to a promotion or competition is usually conditional on providing the requested information. If the information is not fully supplied the entry may be void.
Credit assessment, reporting and debt collection purposes:
- We may collect personal information about you and your credit arrangements in order to assess your credit application (including to decide whether or not to accept you as a personal guarantor of a business to which we may supply our products on credit). We may also use your personal information to collect payments and debts, including to exercise a guarantee if there has been a credit default. We may obtain and disclose your personal information to, and from, credit reporters and debt collection agencies in order to, obtain or assist with, their credit reporting and debt collection services and for our credit assessment and debt collection purposes. In applying for credit, you agree and authorise that we can do so.
- We also collect personal information for internal record-keeping, accounting, IT and administration purposes and as required or authorised by law or a court / tribunal order, and to protect our legal rights.
- to our employees, related group companies, contractors or service providers that perform specific services or functions on our behalf, for the purposes of operating our Digital Platforms or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you including, without limitation, credit reporting providers, data management platforms, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and archivists;
- to suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships (including outsourced and cloud service providers), for business, marketing, maintenance, distribution of our products, and related purposes;
- to referees whose details are provided to us by job applicants;
- to professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, insurers, lawyers, auditors, business advisors and consultants on a confidential basis;
- to any other third parties notified to you at or around the time we collect your personal information;
- to other third parties for the purposes you have consented to;
- to third parties where we believe it is necessary or appropriate to comply with any applicable law, regulation, government request or to facilitate court proceedings; or
- Digital Platform related traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data;
- data related to your use of the Digital Platforms. This includes the pages you visit, the resources and services that you access; the time you spend on each page, the date and time of your visit, referring pages (pages you came from or go to) and statistical and other aggregated data derived from your use of the Digital Platforms;
- information about your device, computer and network connection, including your IP address, operating system, hardware version and browser type; and
- if you allow our Digital Platforms to deliver content based on your location (for example by enabling this feature on your mobile device) we may collect location data (such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals) including for the automated delivery of relevant content and advertising to you.
Need pregnancy or parenting advice?
Our team of midwives, dieticians and nutritionists are here to answer your questions.