- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g bacon. finely diced optional
- 1/2 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 zuchinni, grated
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/4 cup water
- 18 scoops of AptaGrow* *Equivalent to 77g of 1+ product, 81g of 3+ product, 90g of 6+ product.
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place 6 muffin cases in a muffin tray.
- Preheat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat and brown bacon. Add capsicum and cook until soft, add zucchini and cook for a further minute. Add corn and remove from heat.
- In a large jug, whisk together eggs, water, AptaGrow powder, paprika and cheese, then add the vegetable mixture and stir.
- Divide the mixture into the muffin cases, topping each with two half tomatoes.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
If you're returning to work, let us help you return with confidence.
Our newsletter has tools, tips and expert advice to help ensure you and your child are ready.
Thanks for signing up
You'll hear from us soon
Returning to work?
Sign-up to receive practical tips and advice for a smooth transition back to work.