Aptamil® Gold+ HA
Our premium partially hydrolysed infant formula
- Partially hydrolysed (partially broken down) which may be more gentle than other formulas in the Aptamil range
- Suitable for healthy infants from birth to 12 months if your baby is not being breast fed or if you are mixed feeding
- Not suitable for infants with confirmed cows’ milk protein allergy, galactosaemia, lactose intolerance
Aptamil Gold+ HA is our premium partially hydrolysed infant formula. It is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of infants from birth to 6 months and is suitable for use in a mixed diet for infants from 6 months to 1 year.
If you have any questions about Aptamil Gold+ HA, please contact our team of professionals on 1800 438 500 or email us.
- Reminder: Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm. Measure the required volume of lukewarm water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30ml of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.