Aptamil® Gold+ AllerPro 1
A premium specialty infant formula
- Contains a specific combination of prebiotics and hydrolysed (extensively broken down) protein, which reduces the allergic response of the immune system
- Contains a unique blend of scientifically researched ingredients
- Scientifically proven to reduce allergy symptoms and protect against allergy
- Nutritionally complete for infants from birth to 6 months
- Not suitable for infants with anaphylactic (severe) cows' milk and/or soy protein allergy
- 900g tin format
Aptamil Gold+ AllerPro 1 is a premium specialty infant formula, suitable for infants from birth to 6 months with a high risk of allergy (parent or sibling diagnosed), with a confirmed mild to moderate cows' milk allergy, and/or a mild to moderate soy protein allergy.
Aptamil Gold+ AllerPro 1 is here to help manage your baby’s allergies.
Aptamil Gold+ AllerPro 1 is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision.
If you have any questions about Aptamil Gold+ Allerpro 1, please contact our team of professionals on 1800 438 500 or email us.
- Reminder: Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm. Measure the required volume of lukewarm water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30ml of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.