Aptamil® Prosyneo™ Sensitive
Our premium infant formula for sensitive stages
- Aptamil Prosyneo Sensitive is a premium infant formula that is suitable for formula fed infants (from birth to 12 months) during sensitive stages.
The formula has been gently broken down (partially hydrolysed) and is formulated for tolerance.
Aptamil Prosyneo Sensitive is nutritionally complete from birth to 6 months and contains SYNEO, our patented synbiotic blend of scientifically researched ingredients.
Aptamil Prosyneo Sensitive is not suitable for infants with cows' milk protein allergy.
If you have any questions about Aptamil Prosyneo Sensitive, please contact our team of professionals on 1800 438 500 or email us.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.