Aptamil® AllerPro SYNEO™ 3
Our most advanced formulation for cows’ milk allergy
- Contains broken down (extensively hydrolysed) proteins for the dietary management of allergy symptoms
- Contains SYNEO, our patented blend of prebiotics and probiotics
Aptamil Allerpro SYNEO is a premium toddler milk drink suitable for toddlers (from 12 months) who are allergic to cows’ milk.
The protein in Aptamil Allerpro SYNEO has been broken down (extensively hydrolysed) for the dietary management of allergy symptoms.
Containing SYNEO, our patented blend of prebiotics and probiotics, Aptamil Allerpro SYNEO is our most advanced formulation for the dietary management of cows’ milk allergy.
Aptamil AllerPro SYNEO toddler milk drink is not to be used as a sole source of nutrition and is not suitable for general use. It should be used under medical supervision. It is not suitable for infants with anaphylactic (severe) cows' milk allergy.
If you have any questions about Aptamil® AllerPro SYNEO™ 3, please contact our team of professionals on 1800 438 500 or email us.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, add 8 level scoops of powder to 240mL of drinking water. Fill the scoop lightly using the built-in leveller. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 30mL of water.
- Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the coldest part of the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving.