Chicken & Pumpkin Dairy-free Bolognaise Sauce
Neocate Dairy-free Chicken & Pumpkin Bolognaise Sauce Recipe – a dairy-free sauce for kids with cows’ milk protein allergy
- 100 g Chicken breast, skin removed, minced (or other minced meat as permitted)
- ½ cup Zucchini
- 1-2 tsp Oil
- 1 cup Pumpkin
- 1 cup Cooled boiled water
- 2-3 scoops of Neocate Junior Unflavoured* per serving *Always use the scoop provided in the Neocate tin.
Peel and chop the pumpkin into small pieces.
Grate the zucchini.
Heat the oil in a pan and brown the chicken over a medium heat.
Add the pumpkin and water. Bring to a boil and then allow mixture to simmer for approximately 10 minutes until the pumpkin is soft. When soft, mash the pumpkin with a fork.
Add the grated zucchini and continue to cook for a few minutes.
Allow to cool. Add the 2-3 scoops of Neocate Junior just before feeding.
Free from allergens: Wheat, Cows’ Milk, Peanuts, Tree nuts, and Soy.
- Serve with pasta suitable for dietary requirements, or with cooked white rice, ensuring these contain only permitted ingredients.
- The vegetables in this recipe can be replaced with other permitted vegetables.
- The dairy-free bolognaise sauce can be frozen.