Neocate Rice Cereal
Neocate Dairy-free Rice Cereal Recipe – a dairy-free dessert or treat for kids with cows’ milk protein allergy.
- 2 tbsp Baby rice cereal
- 2 scoops of Neocate Junior (Unflavoured or Vanilla)* *Always use the scoop provided in the Neocate tin.
- 3 tbsp Cooled boiled water, room temperature
Combine cereal and water.
Add Neocate powder and stir until combined to form a smooth paste.
Add more water, if necessary, until desired consistency is achieved.
Always check the food temperature before feeding to your child.
Free from allergens: Wheat, Cows’ Milk, Peanuts, Tree nuts, and Soy.
This recipe is not suitable for toddlers with rice protein allergy.
- This recipe is best prepared right before consumption.
- Ensure you use plain baby rice cereal with no additives, flavours, herbs, or grains.
- If your child does not have an allergy to wheat, you can substitute equal amounts of rice cereal for wheat or oat cereal.
- You can increase the serving size as your child grows.