Karicare Soy Milk Formula is made with non-GMO Soy, and is free from cows' milk protein, lactose and sucrose. It is suitable for vegans and those with lactose intolerance under medical advice. For babies older than 6 months, it may be recommended for the dietary management of cows' milk protein allergy. It is not suitable for general use and should always be used under medical supervision.
Karicare Soy Formula is gentle on little tummies, has been trusted by Karicare mums and contains key ingredients to support your baby.
At Karicare, we’re committed to supporting sustainability. That’s why all of our formula tins, including the lid and scoop, are 100% recyclable. Simply pop them into your home recycling bin once they’re empty.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Sterilise all utensils by boiling, for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water & allow to cool to feeding temperature. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill scoop lightly & level off using built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.