Our Karicare Sachets are a useful way to try Karicare to see if it’s right for your child. They also offer some welcome convenience for those times when you need to feed on the go.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Sterilise all utensils by boiling, for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE, measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Tear the top off the sachet and pour all powder into water.
- Always add 150ml of water for one sachet. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.