Aptamil® Profutura® 1
Our most superior infant formula
- Our most superior early life nutrition product
- Contains a unique blend of scientifically researched ingredients
- Backed by 40 years of Nutricia’s research in immunity and growth
- Suitable for healthy infants from birth if not being breast fed, or as part of mixed feeding
- Not suitable for infants with cows’ milk protein allergies, lactose intolerance, galactosaemia
- 900g tin format
Aptamil Profutura 1 is our most superior infant formula. It is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of infants from birth to 6 months.
If you have any questions about Aptamil Profutura 1, please contact our team of professionals on 1800 438 500 or email us.
- Reminder: Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50ml of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.