Aptamil® Profutura® 1
Our most premium infant formula
- Backed by 40 years of Nutricia’s pioneering research.
- Uniquely developed in combination with patented synbiotic blend.
- Suitable for healthy infants from birth if not being breast fed, or as part of mixed feeding.
- Not suitable for infants with cow’s milk protein allergies, lactose intolerance, galactosaemia
- 900g tin format
Aptamil Profutura 1 is our most premium infant formula. It is scientifically researched to help build a strong foundation for your baby's future.
If you have any questions about Aptamil Profutura 1, please contact our team of professionals on 1800 438 500 or email us.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly & level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle & shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.