Coming Soon – Aptamil AllerPro SYNEO
We’re adding SYNEO, our patented blend of synbiotics
to every tin of Aptamil Gold+ AllerPro.
It’s the same advanced formulation,
now with our unique blend of synbiotics.
- Contains extensively hydrolysed (broken down) proteins for the dietary management of allergy symptoms
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals to support normal growth and development in young children*
- Contains zinc, necessary for normal immune system function*
- Contains iodine, iron and zinc to contribute to normal cognitive function*
- Contains calcium for normal teeth and bone structure*
- Contains vitamin D for bone structure*
- Does not contain sucrose (table sugar) or artificial colours
- Not suitable for toddlers with anaphylactic (severe) cows' milk and/or soy protein allergy
- 900g tin format
Aptamil® Gold+ AllerPro® 3 Toddler nutritionally supports toddlers with mild to moderate cows’ milk and/or soy protein allergy. It contains extensively hydrolysed proteins to help reduce allergy symptoms and provides vitamins and minerals to support normal growth and development in children beyond 12 months of age.
Aptamil® Gold+ AllerPro® 3 is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision. If you have any concerns about your child’s diet, please consult your doctor.
*When prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy varied diet.
If you have any questions about Aptamil Gold+ AllerPro 3 , please contact our team of professionals on 1800 438 500 or email us.
- Reminder: It is safer to use Aptamil® Gold+ AllerPro® 3 immediately after it is prepared. Discard unfinished drinks. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, add 7 level scoops of powder to 210mL of cooled boiled water. Fill the scoop lightly using the built-in leveller. For smaller volumes, add 1 level scoop to each 30mL of water.
- Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the coldest part of the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving.