Aptamil® Gold+ 4
Our premium toddler supplement
- Contains the goodness of cows’ milk
- Contains 16 essential vitamins and minerals to support growth and development
- Contains zinc, which is essential to immune system function
- Contains calcium and vitamin D for normal teeth and bone structure
- Contains Omega-3 DHA fatty acid
- Does not contain artificial colours
- Has a hint of vanilla flavour
- Suitable for toddlers from 2 years whose nutritional intake may be inadequate
- Not suitable for toddlers with cows’ milk protein allergies, lactose intolerance, galactosaemia
- 900g tin format
Designed to be consumed as part of a healthy varied diet, Aptamil Gold+ 4 is a premium junior nutritional supplement for children aged 2 and up when their dietary intake may be inadequate.
Give your little one the nutrients they need with Aptamil Gold+ 4.
If you have any questions about Aptamil Gold+ 4 Junior Nutritional Supplement, please contact our team of professionals on 1800 438 500 or email us.
- Reminder: It is safer to use Aptamil Gold+ 4 immediately after it is prepared. Discard unfinished drinks. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, add 2 level scoops of powder to 100ml of drinking water. Fill the scoop lightly using the built-in leveller. For smaller volumes, simply add 1 scoop for each 50ml of water.
- Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink, chill in the coldest part of the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving.