Aptamil® Gold+ 1 Sachets
Our premium infant formula
- Contains a unique blend of scientifically researched ingredients
- Suitable for healthy infants from birth if not being breast fed or as part of mixed feeding
- Not suitable for infants with cows’ milk protein allergies, lactose intolerance, galactosaemia
- 5 single-use sachets per pack
Aptamil Gold+ 1 is our premium infant formula. It is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of infants from birth to 6 months.
If you have any questions about Aptamil Gold+ Infant Formula, please contact our team of professionals on 1800 438 500 or email us.
- Reminder: Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE and measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Tear the top off the sachet and pour all powder into water.
- Always add 150ml of water for one sachet. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.