Aptamil® Gold+ Pepti Junior
Formula for food allergy or malabsorption
- Contains hydrolysed (extensively broken down) cows’ milk protein which forms small hypoallergenic peptides
- Contains a specialised fat blend with medium chain triglycerides for more efficient digestion and absorption
- Nutritionally complete for infants from birth to 6 months
- Suitable for infants aged 6 months to 1 year as part of a mixed diet
- Not suitable for infants with for infants with anaphylactic (severe) cows’ milk allergy, galactosemia and primary lactose intolerance
- 450g tin format
Aptamil Gold+ Pepti Junior is a premium specialty infant formula suitable for infants with a confirmed cow’s milk allergy and/or a soy protein allergy. It has been specially researched and developed for formula-fed infants with food allergies, intolerances and malabsorptive conditions, including diarrhoea.
Nutritional support for babies with cows’ milk and/or soy protein allergies or malabsorption.
If you have any questions about Aptamil Gold+ Pepti Junior, please contact our team of professionals on 1800 438 500 or email us.
- Reminder: Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm. Measure the required volume of lukewarm water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30ml of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.