Aptamil® Gold+ De-Lact
Formula for lactose intolerance
- Nutritionally complete for infants from birth to 6 months
- Suitable for infants aged 6 months to 1 year as part of a mixed diet
- Not suitable for infants with confirmed cows’ milk protein allergy
- 900g tin format
Aptamil Gold+ De-Lact is a premium lactose-free infant formula. Suitable for babies who are recovering from diarrhoea associated with lactose intolerance, it may also assist with colic or digestive discomfort stemming from undigested lactose.
Nutritional support for lactose intolerant infants.
Aptamil Gold+ De-Lact is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision. Some infants may require a long term lactose-free routine, so it is important to consult your healthcare professional for more information.
If you have any questions about Aptamil Gold+ De-Lact, please contact our team of professionals on 1800 438 500 or email us.
- Reminder: Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm. Measure the required volume of lukewarm water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30ml of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.