Aptamil® Gold+ Colic & Constipation
A premium specialty infant formula
- Can assist families in the management of infant colic or constipation by relieving and reducing symptoms, while offering nutritional support for the baby
- Nutritionally complete for infants aged 0 to 6 months
- Suitable for infants aged 6 to 12 months as part of a mixed diet
- Not suitable for infants with confirmed cows' milk protein allergy, galactosaemia, lactose intolerance
- 900g tin format
Aptamil Gold+ Colic & Constipation is a premium specialty infant formula suitable for infants experiencing colic and/or constipation. Specially researched and developed, it contains ingredients to help ease symptoms, reduce episodes of colic, and encourage softer and more frequent stools.
Aptamil Gold+ Colic & Constipation is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision.
If you have any questions about Aptamil Gold+ Colic & Constipation please contact our team of professionals on 1800 438 500 or email us.
- Reminder: Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30ml of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.