Aptamil® Feed Thickener
Breast milk/breast milk substitute thickener
- This product is not an infant formula, breast milk substitute or complete food
- Failure to follow directions can be harmful for your baby
- Designed for use only under medical supervision
- Not suitable for use with premature infants
- 380g tin format
Aptamil Feed Thickener is a premium specialty thickening agent. It may be mixed with breast milk, standard infant formulas or some specialty infant formulas, to help manage regurgitation issues. In all cases, it should only be used under medical supervision. It can be used safely and effectively to thicken infant feeds but should never be used as a sole source of nutrition.
A premium feed thickener to support infants with regurgitation.
If you have any questions about Aptamil Feed Thickener, please contact our team of professionals on 1800 438 500 or email us.
- Reminder: For use under medical supervision only. Only use the scoop provided with the tin. Do not prepare feeds in advance as thickness will increase when standing or refrigerated. Discard unfinished feeds immediately.
- Use expressed breast milk, or prepare infant formula as directed.
- Add 1 scoop (4g) of Aptamil Feed Thickener per 100ml of breast milk or formula to the bottle. Shake vigorously. A medium to fast flow teat is recommended unless otherwise advised.