Aptamil® AllerPro SYNEO™ 2
We’ve added SYNEO, our patented blend of
synbiotics to every tin of Aptamil AllerPro.
Our most advanced formulation for cows’ milk
allergy with our unique synbiotic blend.
- Aptamil Allerpro SYNEO is a premium follow on formula suitable for formula fed infants (from 6 to 12 months) who are allergic to cows’ milk.
The protein in Aptamil Allerpro SYNEO has been broken down (extensively hydrolysed) for the dietary management of allergy symptoms.
Containing SYNEO, our patented synbiotic blend of scientifically researched ingredients, Aptamil Allerpro SYNEO is our most advanced formulation for the dietary management of cows’ milk allergy.
Aptamil AllerPro SYNEO follow on formula is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision. It is not suitable for infants with anaphylactic (severe) cows' milk allergy.
If you have any questions about Aptamil® AllerPro SYNEO™ 2 , please contact our team of professionals on 1800 438 500 or email us.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.